GoPro CB550

Tifun

Indy
I've been playing with my gopro again and realized I've not gathered any footage of riding. So here's a few minutes around my house...not too exciting but it will have to do until a figure out a better mounting location. I plan to get a lot of footage and different mounting spots when a group of us head down to Barber next month...so we will call this practice. Enjoy my ass in the meantime :eek:

http://youtu.be/wEBHQuUqagM

Do you have the Motorsports kit? I use the suction cup on the side of my tank. Hasn't let go yet.

See you in Alabama! A few of us will have our GoPro's there. I recently upgraded to the Hero2. Which model do you have?

sounds nice! yeah you gotta take pics and show us your mounts? my bike is freaking hard to think of ways to mount

Tim said:
Do you have the Motorsports kit? I use the suction cup on the side of my tank. Hasn't let go yet.

See you in Alabama! A few of us will have our GoPro's there. I recently upgraded to the Hero2. Which model do you have?

Yeah, it's the motorsport suction mount. I'm really surprised how well it holds even with all the different contours. I was told by my buddy that he's claiming all the footage we take to send out to you guys for compilations and junk. Right now it's just the Hero, I haven't used it enough to move to the Hero2(which is way better). I do have 2 other mounts that allow 1/4/20 cameras mount which will be on the other bikes. Expect to see a mix of time lapse and raw footage :)

-Keith

session101 said:
sounds nice! yeah you gotta take pics and show us your mounts? my bike is freaking hard to think of ways to mount

I can certainly take a pic of the mount location. Right now it's suctioned to the rear tail which is toaster shaped. I want to extend it out further from the bike. I like the location just want it out more and tilted in a bit towards the bike. I think that will allow me to get more of the bike, my feet, less ass, more of what is in front of me...plus it will exaggerate cornering and make me look like a pro due to the trickery of geometry haha.

-Keith

Back
Top Bottom