Three score and ten - IS possible for biker freaks

beachcomber

TJ - Beachcomber
DTT SUPPORTER
Despite ALL the doomsayers - "You'll be dead before you're 20", "You'll get lumbago working in the rain on that bike with no coat", "You can't do that", "That won't work", "Are you SURE you want to do that" .............................

I've reached my three score and ten without too may dramas befalling me. ALL my family around me today - so fuck 'em all.

Congrats on the achievement!! I'm a relative nipper at three score and eight. My neighbor across the street is 94 and she keeps telling me I won't live long playing with them bikes.

Cheers!

Happy Birthday. Do like me and out live them all. No one thought I would see 21 (because of bikes). Well I'm 3 score and over 30 of my classmates are dead. I'll outlive them all.

DAMN THE TORPEDOES!
FULL SPEED AHEAD!

Congrats B.C. many more indeed.

Thanx to all my extended family here on DTT ..............it's you guys that have flamed my bike passion AND kept me going when things got a little dark. 8)

As soon as I can find where we left the camera in the early hours of this morning ::) - I'll overindulge myself and post a couple.

As Redbird said, Happy belated birthday mate.

Good to see you are still rocking a kilt.

Back
Top Bottom