First build 75 cb360 brat tracker "Alexandra"

Dis assembled stuff. Forks. Shocks....Etc. waiting for form seals

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    911.9 KB · Views: 299
Ok. This is still going on I swear!! I have a lot of work to go but I have a little $ and little time so I'm going to keep on keepin on. Going to smooth out the Swingarm paint it than get that attached with the rear tire......blah blah. Basically get to "roller" status and than start working in wiring/electrical and seatpan.
We will get there and all of you are awesome letting me pussyfoot this build for almost 2 years now!!
2013-WE RIDE!

No but I have all the necessary info/papers/plan to do it!!! A FOOLPROOF PLAN!!! Mu ah ah ah ah ah ah ah

Get the title sorted before you do anything else, I had hell of a time getting mine titled

Well mine has a title on file. I can't get a replacement one because the seller is MIA. I have to "sell" it to someone to register it in NH or ME and than gimme a bill of sale & the registration and ill be fine

3 year build gaining momentum!!

So this is coming up on 3 years in the making now. Been divorced. Have a new wife & kid. I'm back on this build though. Here's a recap 75 cb360. Free on Craigslist. Got her running than ripped the whole thing down. 3" Swingarm extension. Frame and tank and fenders......rims. Painted. It's a spray bomb job. Pics next week.
I'LL GET TO THE POINT NOW.
I just ordered some form seals and got some fluid. I have some all balls neck stem bearings coming and rear shocks. So in a couple of weeks I am going to have a fresh roller for you to preview! Very excited to be back here. It's awesome to see so many amazing builds after not being her for a while.

tank paint

Tank painted just needs a clear coat. SPRAY BOMB!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1,012.3 KB · Views: 305
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 321
dig the splatter man!

also, how solid is that swingarm extension? looks a bit shoddy to me but then again ive never welded anything so Im not judging haha just curious.

keep at it!

swingarm extension is very solid. there are plugs that go into each end about 3/4" deep. I trust it. i just need to clean the welds up some more

still looking to get it road legal - look into the vermont route. chinonthetank has a good guide online. Thats how I got mine registered. Also that flat seat may look cool - but ur bum won't think its cool after a couple hours - I learned the hard way - I still need to make a new seat.

Re: First build 75 cb360 brat tracker "Alexandra"

Zoltan said:
still looking to get it road legal - look into the vermont route. chinonthetank has a good guide online. Thats how I got mine registered. Also that flat seat may look cool - but ur bum won't think its cool after a couple hours - I learned the hard way - I still need to make a new seat.
+1 on the Vermont I was going to do it on a cheapo cl175 frame but the cost outweighed starting the build. I have heard good things about the Vermont registration

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom