Jenn's 1975 400F :)

haircuttergirl said:
SHE RUNS!!!!
Geez... 'bout time!
Brad would've already had it running... converted into something else... broke it... and started over by now ::)
:p ;D ;D ;D

Brad would have turned it into soda cans for $15 a pound

Nice find there,David Silvers here in the UK has all that you need, Keep that chain guard there as hard to find as rocking horse shit !!!

jeff4uk said:
Nice find there,David Silvers here in the UK has all that you need, Keep that chain guard there as hard to find as rocking horse shit !!!
Thanks for the heads up! :)
Rich Ard said:
Are the headers going to clean up?
Not sure yet. Gonna pull em off and start cleaning to see what happens.

Rich Ard said:
Brad would have turned it into soda cans for $15 a pound

Nah. The 400/four is the only one of Mr. Hondas kids that Brad wouldn't beat up on the playground.

Awesome bike Jenn. They're a blast to ride. If you're down with spending some coin they can be way quicker than a 400 four stroke should be too. Just do yourself a favor and upgrade the crappy 70s supension first. It hold the bike back from its true potential.

Hurray! Now the build can go forward in earnest. I was on vacation and just now checking in on DTT things, glad to see this update. Had a week at the beach and absolutely no internet, tv, computers etc. was nice, but back to the grind.

VonYinzer said:
Nah. The 400/four is the only one of Mr. Hondas kids that Brad wouldn't beat up on the playground.

Awesome bike Jenn. They're a blast to ride. If you're down with spending some coin they can be way quicker than a 400 four stroke should be too. Just do yourself a favor and upgrade the crappy 70s supension first. It hold the bike back from its true potential.
Noted! 8)
pr design said:
8)
now you just have to clean her up. Or is it a him since its rider is a woman?
Oh, its definitely a "she." :)
Maritime said:
Hurray! Now the build can go forward in earnest. I was on vacation and just now checking in on DTT things, glad to see this update. Had a week at the beach and absolutely no internet, tv, computers etc. was nice, but back to the grind.
Woot! Good for you, fella. But very happy to have you back :)

Eurobars... :D

20130814_213928.jpg

20130814_214951.jpg

20130814_215110.jpg

Got those hideous old hippy bars off and my sexy new ones on, though not finalized. I still need to drill the holes in them to route the wires through them, to keep a clean look.
I love the new positioning!
I'm a happy girl. :D

I am glad to see the update.

I remember having a conversation about this... It will hurt when you drop something on those cute little piggies. And Im not saying you need to run out and buy a pair of redwings...but, anything is better than flip flops.

20130814_214951_zps9bdb65ff.jpg

Jenn,

Are you going to chuck those highway bars? If not I have a much cleaner set you can have. Also like Trek said, wear real shoes. I dropped a wrench on my bare foot one time, felt like it broke a bone, it didn't, but sure hurt like hell and bruised up real good.

moetrout said:
Are you going to chuck those highway bars? If not I have a much cleaner set you can have.
The highway bars are as good as gone. :)

trek97 said:
I remember having a conversation about this... It will hurt when you drop something on those cute little piggies. And Im not saying you need to run out and buy a pair of redwings...but, anything is better than flip flops.
moetrout said:
Also like Trek said, wear real shoes. I dropped a wrench on my bare foot one time, felt like it broke a bone, it didn't, but sure hurt like hell and bruised up real good.
Take it easy, fellas. My feet are plenty covered when I'm working in the garage. But flip flops are sufficient when I pop into the shop long enough to cop a feel of my new bars. ;)

Rich Ard said:
I work in slippers all the time. Weenies.

As do I...But even still slippers provide better protection than nail polish. Like I said...dont need Red Wings.
Would suck to leave a toe nail behind on the kick stand.

Bars need to be lower. Something like this...
splatrace050.jpg

Jus sayin ;) :p

Glad to see progress. She gonna be ready for Barber?

Back
Top Bottom