For sale

given the overwhelming amount of info you've included, im prepared to offer you all the money that I have in my wallet at this very moment.... ;)

J-Rod10 said:
I bid one dollar more than Hurco.

I hate to show my cards, but congrats, because your in this thing for about $53 bucks right at the moment

I hope you're a better builder than you are a salesman.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Would you consider a swap? I'll put up the half-used lip balm, purple Bic lighter (rare colour!) and 2 brand-new AA batteries that are in my pocket right now.

You arrange delivery.

HURCO550 said:
I hate to show my cards, but congrats, because your in this thing for about $53 bucks right at the moment
Damnit. That was a bit more than I was hoping. But, he really sold it.

yletarte said:
My caferacer built is for sale

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk
62f21054de8450d4720839ff81bd7eda.jpg

Ok here it is 'm not too good at this but I am a good builder.

Attachments

• DSCF3130.jpg
    DSCF3130.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 264
Awesome dude,
your first and only posting here is sell your cx500 to a crowd that buys old bikes and fixes them
Also, your asking price is WAYY to high since Ive already seen this bike on Kijiji at $12000.00
Good luck

Hey, so have I, only it was at 16000$ before.

I was really torn at the time ya know, do i blow 16k on a new R nine T or this cx500 that clearly wouldn't even pass an inspection here in cop crazy quebec...
Tough choices.

I think it is a nice build, just need to be more realistic with the price.

I agree, it is a nice build, but you can get A LOT of new bike for 12k
And a lot more slightly used bike for 12k

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seeing that others had mentioned it was listed on kijiji, I had to look it up for myself. Yeah, that's a darned fine build! Not $12000 worth though. My French isn't that strong, but I can see that a lot of money was invested, and time/effort. But yeah. This definitely a group of people who build their own bikes, not buy them done. Plus, it'll need carbs, or an air box. It's got most of the right bits, it's just not being sold to the right people, or for the right price.

Hey farmer92 are you affected by the recent flooding up in QC?

:eek: For 12k I could build my dream bike with cash left over ::) Nice build but if you want 12k from a build find a customer before you build it!

Hey hey hey!
The rules say you can't comment on the price of a for sale listing!

No matter how crazy it is!

Assuming the motor is fully rebuilt, 12 isn't ridiculous at all. That's a lot of labor and I see less go for more.

surffly said:
Hey hey hey!
The rules say you can't comment on the price of a for sale listing!

No matter how crazy it is!

Do the rules apply if it isn't in the for sale section? :eek:

jag767 said:
Assuming the motor is fully rebuilt, 12 isn't ridiculous at all. That's a lot of labor and I see less go for more.
Yes the motor is rebuilt and yes there is a lot of money and labor into this bike and yes the asking price is reflecting that. I know I won't sell it at this price so I'm open to any reasonable offers.

When you say the motor was rebuilt, what do you mean?
What was actually done?
What parts were used?
Who did the work?

Back
Top Bottom