#69.

Green199

Over 1,000 Posts
DTT BOTM WINNER
Not much more to be said about it really. Rest in peace kid.

Attachments

• Hayden-06.jpg
    Hayden-06.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 599
0e43c001493b82d80a7e17df97c4ad15.jpg

Reminds me that given the "high risk" activity that motorcycling is, you can still die on a bicycle or getting out of the shower.

GOD BLESS YOU NICKY FOREVER IN OUR HEARTS

Attachments

• IMAG1661.jpg
    IMAG1661.jpg
    487.4 KB · Views: 243
Followed "The Kentucky Kid" and his career from the beginning of his time in the AMA and on to MotoGP as well.

He struck me as a great rider but more than that he seemed to have a blast doing what he loved to do and everyone on and off the track seemed to honestly like him. 8)

Sincere condolences to his family and friends. :'( No doubt he will be missed. :(

Drewski said:
He struck me as a great rider but more than that he seemed to have a blast doing what he loved to do and everyone on and off the track seemed to honestly like him. 8)

Sincere condolences to his family and friends. :'( No doubt he will be missed. :(
+1

moto-gp-nicky-hayden-usa-pilot_1920x1200_202-wide.jpg

Godspeed Mr. Hayden.

I know most of you remember Nicky as a road racer but the best memories I have of him were when he was a kid, dirt tracking in the USA. Man, did that kid have a lot of fire in him!
Agreed, a really, really shitty way to die.
My most heartfelt sympathy to the Hayden family.
Pat

http://www.dotheton.com/forum/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=73691.0;attach=191011;image

So long Kid.

You were a class act.

Thanks for the memories.

Nicky Hayden all around good guy, still can't believe he is gone. I rode supermoto with him a couple of times and he was the nicest guy you could ever meet. He was just one of the boys in he pits but he was already 2006 motogp champ when I rode with him!!!. I'm a road cyclist too and I am always worried about cars that are coming up behind me, my friend got hit from behind but luckily ony had a concussion and a broken pelvis.
RIP Nicky, you were one of the good guys.

Back
Top Bottom