She's older than I am...

Benjo

My names Adam, I'm from Massachusetts.

When I was 19 (2001) my brother and I bought a KZ750 Twin between the two of us. Simply to learn on. We had little knowledge of bikes at the time. It never ran right and always looked like a bike from 1982. My brother passed away in 2006 while I was living in a different state so we left the bike to my uncle and he fixed it up and got the tank painted as a memorial to my brother. My uncle passed away last year and I got the bike back. Still wasn't running 100% and needed some work. I've spent the past few month trimming some of the fat. Pulling the smog kit off of it and cleaning it up the best I could. My pride in the bike is growing and she's riding the best she has since we bought her in 2001!
fdacf7f49753c9b1418f90e3bc391744.jpg
9f176a08df6180f6b3dbc6f59c267c3a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using DO THE TON

Dude your bike looks gorgeous, your pride is fully justified! Welcome, and high fives from Montreal mate

How are you getting on with those Dunlop K70's? I just threw some on my Honda CB750 build but haven't ridden it yet. So until I do I'm riding vicariously!

She's older than I am...

The Jimbonaut said:
How are you getting on with those Dunlop K70's? I just threw some on my Honda CB750 build but haven't ridden it yet. So until I do I'm riding vicariously!

I have no complaints about them. They're all I've ever really had in the bike so I don't have much to compare them to! Thanks for the welcome!

Here's the bike last fall before I started trying to shed some of the weight!
0e9d10d34576ee0844d191245da10879.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using DO THE TON

Back
Top Bottom