Post a pic of your motorcycle as it sits

WhyNot said:
I've had the cover off, the gear is inside the casing.

Too bad I can't just come from under, have to pull the head, jug and all to split it......was just trying to see if there were other ways.

Oh well, looks like an engine pull.

Thanks for the response fellows.

Bump start for the win! ;D

The CB390 lives !

New cam sprocket fitted and test rides completed, there’s siginificantly more go than with 356cc :)

Attachments

• 62E003BF-FF65-4746-BF84-5278742F2EBE.jpeg
    62E003BF-FF65-4746-BF84-5278742F2EBE.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 175
Sderbyshire said:
The CB390 lives !

New cam sprocket fitted and test rides completed, there’s siginificantly more go than with 356cc :)

Looks great.

Super jelly of Derbyshire's 35mm dual disc front end but here is my big bore 360 too, finally finished and got to ride today!

Attachments

• 20180718_122957.jpg
    20180718_122957.jpg
    108.9 KB · Views: 173
MiniatureNinja said:
Super jelly of Derbyshire's 35mm dual disc front end but here is my big bore 360 too, finally finished and got to ride today!

Hey thanks !, the cb550 front end swap was pretty easy, making the cb360 wheel work took a bit of effort but i’m pleased with the result.

Realise its a heavy front end but bike handles well, and brakes way better than standard :)

Steve

Just got rear ended. I'm bruised and sore, but OK. Bike looked OK (with the usual scratches from being dumped on its side), but when I rode it the rest of the way to work, it was pulling to one side.

Attachments

• 20180719_083157.jpg
    20180719_083157.jpg
    4.4 MB · Views: 185
Sonreir said:
Just got rear ended. I'm bruised and sore, but OK. Bike looked OK (with the usual scratches from being dumped on its side), but when I rode it the rest of the way to work, it was pulling to one side.

Oh my bro, glad your Ok. Sucks.

Awe crap, what a piss-off but glad you only have bruises and soreness although it might be a good idea to get checked out anyway. Is that you with the grey bun, standing next to the open door of the mini van?

I'm Glad you're fine, check the rear rim for trueness, may have just knocked the axle loose. My kid got hit recently, and it's going to be a long row to hoe, but his gear saved his life....

CrabsAndCylinders said:
Awe crap, what a piss-off but glad you only have bruises and soreness although it might be a good idea to get checked out anyway. Is that you with the grey bun, standing next to the open door of the mini van?

Yeah... I look a bit rough for 38, but I still got life in me yet.

CrabsAndCylinders said:
Have you hada chance to check you bike for the damage?

Some road rash on the right bar end and engine case, but just minor.

Looked just fine until I rode the rest of the way to work. Bike was wanting to pull a bit to the right, so I think something may have gotten tweaked when the car hit the rear tire or when the bar end hit the ground.

Attachments

• 20180719_082126.jpg
    20180719_082126.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 197
  • 20180719_082131.jpg
    20180719_082131.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 191
Sonreir said:

So sorry to hear that! Even though you may be pissed off, it is great that you had no injuries at all!!!!!

Sonreir said:
Some road rash on the right bar end and engine case, but just minor.

Looked just fine until I rode the rest of the way to work. Bike was wanting to pull a bit to the right, so I think something may have gotten tweaked when the car hit the rear tire or when the bar end hit the ground.

Probably need to line up the front again. I dumped in the drive and my front was tweaked, I just loosened all the clamps and wiggled everything straight and re-tightened and it fixed it. That's the simple explanation, there are steps etc. on the web on how to get everything back in line.

Back
Top Bottom