The SkyTeam 'Ace' Resource

yeah it cant hurt, but ill be getting the ens crimped at a hose joint rather then using the clips in the kit :/
and ill rejet the carby up a size to make it a little richer (havent done that yet) that should help the heat a little as well. ,
Im also thinking of adding forced air induction with a scoop under the edge of the tank feeding back into the air box to give it cooler air as well. but i need to move the battery out first so i have room to plumb it into the airbox.

seeing as the thread is on the topic of oil cooling, i found this image of the generic vertical engine in the ace. showing the oil paths in the black arrows. thought it might be interesting to those just starting out on working on engines.

Attachments

• cg125aircooled3 (1).jpg
    cg125aircooled3 (1).jpg
    120.1 KB · Views: 1,100
Hi Crazy, Well that's a nice piece of work you've done there on the brackets. Cooler looks real good.

hmmm, I know there would a degradation in the air flow, but could you alternatively mount on the front of the frame?

Hey Crazy,

Any chance you could let me know where found got the fittings for the oil cooler? Was just going the use the banjos but they look a lot less "clean".

Cheers

stroker crazy said:
A turbo is a ridiculous idea!
Crazy

Tell that to honda ! ;)

http://www.motorcyclespecs.co.za/model/honda/honda_cx650_turbo%2081.htm
pushrod turbo !

Attachments

• Honda CX650 Turbo  3.jpg
    Honda CX650 Turbo 3.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 1,164
Hey Cray, did you have to prime the radiator and/or rocker cover or was it self priming ?
did you check there is oil flowing ?

Back
Top Bottom