atheist motorcycle club

Rich Ard

doin' the backstroke in an estrogen ocean
DTT BOTM WINNER
i bet these guys are loads of fun to hang out with

http://grandrapids.craigslist.org/grp/3894413292.html

We "Believe in Riding" - seems they have a religion, after all.

Sent from my LePanII using Tapatalk 2

Re: Re: atheist motorcycle club

lingo said:
You won't fit in riding your 'wing.

Certainly not. Everyone knows Goldwings are made out of recycled pulpits and run on 10% holy water minimum.

How many motorcycle riding atheists are there in Grand Rapids?

They could probably hold their meetings in a telephone booth!

Crazy

I'd lay a few bucks on any of those Motoatheists hitting a corner way too fast going "Oh God!!,Oh God!!, Oh God!!

So if you don't know if you believe in riding and science, or not.......

do they have a MotoAgnostic branch? :-\

Re: Re: Re: atheist motorcycle club

Kanticoy said:
Certainly not. Everyone knows Goldwings are made out of recycled pulpits and run on 10% holy water minimum.

With these bags I have enough room to carry a few religions' texts, just to cover my bases.

I love atheists. They will go to unbelievable lengths to tell you there is no such thing as God. Never has been. Never will be a God. Yet when you ask them for some proof as to there being no God they get all pissy and start yelling. Might be a fun group to ride with and seriously piss off. Me? I'm a believer. I haven't a single shred of proof but I believe. Maybe I should start a riding group that dresses like Mormons.

HAHAHA! This made my day! What will those silly atheist think of next?? You really can start a group for anything as long as there is two of ya huh... (Who's to say this poor sap isn't the lone member of this group though haha)

Slippery slope here gang. I'm here to talk motorcycles. I have other forums for debating theology. These topics usually end poorly.

I just thought it was a funny CL post. You guys want to argue about religion, maybe you should head to Grand Rapids for a receptive audience

djelliott said:
Slippery slope here gang. I'm here to talk motorcycles. I have other forums for debating theology. These topics usually end poorly.

Sorry... You're right. I have no qualms with others beliefs! Just found it amusing as well.

Back
Top Bottom