REAR SETS FOR A MOTO GUZZI ????

DSRDAVE

Anyone have any recommendations for AFFORDABLE rear sets to fit a 75 850T Guzzi. Or do I just have to make them. Thx, Dave.

What's affordable ????????????????

I used Raask on my last Guzzi project - currently around £100 in the UK and they come absolutely complete with linkages, mounts, pegs etc.

Tarrozi do a universal kit, which would easily fit the Guzzi - around £120

beachcomber said:
What's affordable ????????????????

I used Raask on my last Guzzi project - currently around £100 in the UK and they come absolutely complete with linkages, mounts, pegs etc.

Tarrozi do a universal kit, which would easily fit the Guzzi - around £120

Where you getting the Raask from for 100??

available generally here in the UK. Prices vary from bike to bike, but not by a lot.

I'll check them out for you. They are very well made [ if a bit agricultural ] and come absolutely complete to bolt on and set up.

BTW - I have noticed some "interesting" pricing in the US on these products ! Carriage and maybe tax adds to the cost?

BC- they don't use that term in the US. They call it shipping, but I haven't seen too many ships or carriages recently.

teazer said:
BC- they don't use that term in the US. They call it shipping, but I haven't seen too many ships or carriages recently.

Hah - guess that shows my age eh? When things WERE taken by "carriage" !! The term still survives in the UK, although I think you're right - "shipping" is now the more used term. I guess the latest term should be "flyting" ????

talking of which - I sent a pair of Concentric carbs from the UK to Japan by non-express [ ie cheap!] service. Got to the guy in 3 days !

Back
Top Bottom