How much is this worth?

redwillissuperman

Keep it simple- engine, wheels, bars
5L85Kf5M43Me3J13Nfc871e66aa6eecf11df6.jpg

1982 KZ440, rigid tail with a belt final drive.

firstly, I'm assuming you didn't build it but are asking for advice in buying it, if you did build it, then don't read the next part which is just me being brutally honest (I do that a lot)

whatever the market or buyer will pay... for me, it's a modified frame which can't be un-hard tailed, and an okay motor which may or may not be burnt to a crisp from the open pipes, so I'd pay scrap value, but it depends on the buyer

A local guy has it for sale for $1500. He hasn't gotten any response in two weeks. I don't understand the rational of "bobbers" or any chopper thing for that matter, but I told him I would ask.

Basically, its junk.

looks like he did a pretty knarly job on the rear of the frame. Not in a good way either. And is that a big rusty hunks of strap holding the rear fender off the rear tire? That would be akin to the wife coming home with a vajazzle that looked like a bear trap. Tank looks cool though....

yeah, the more I look at it, it screams abortion, there are so many things that are about to go wrong on the road on that thing that not only wouldn't I pay for it, you couldn't pay me to ride it down the street... for instance, where does the rear wheel force go? (no straight lines there, it's like a connect the dot)

Back
Top Bottom