Something different.......

572195ebd81cc39737e151d5747fac87.jpg

And away we go!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Need to decide on oil fill ..... Brass cap or custom big mouth ceramic growler swing cap
Input? Go!
53f17191bcd8b2ed7e4644734cf20168.jpg

10a4ca9cab41565769a64c5516de4ea4.jpg

The growler cap would look sweet, and as a ceramicist I should support such a choice. However, the nature of those caps is not continuous reuse. They utilize a rubber flat washer gasket that compresses and stretches. As that happens, the cap loosens and the locking mechanism no longer has the pressure needed to hold the cap tight. It will leak in a short amount of time.

mtmooradian said:

It looks real nice!
This may not be entirely on topic, but might I suggest you fit rearsets. I think the bike (especially with you on it) would look more aggressive and I'd expect it be more comfortable to ride too...
...just don't get excited and attack corners as if on a sportbike.
Just a thought...

M.

The forward controls actually work quite well with the low seat. Any farther back and the knee angle would be rather uncomfortable

The forward controls actually work quite well with the low seat. Any farther back and the knee angle would be rather uncomfortable

Cuba Libre said:
It looks real nice!
This may not be entirely on topic, but might I suggest you fit rearsets. I think the bike (especially with you on it) would look more aggressive and I'd expect it be more comfortable to ride too...
...just don't get excited and attack corners as if on a sportbike.
Just a thought...

M.

I cant even visualize rearsets on this thing...

Found it! My new oil tank cap and the bung I machined for it

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1414000135.715848.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1414000135.715848.jpg
    281.5 KB · Views: 283
Back
Top Bottom