Going cross country...

Sonreir

Oregon
DTT SUPPORTER
... from North Carolina to Oregon.

Here's the expected route:
http://tinyurl.com/ok8ne3e

If anyone wants to meet up for a beer along the way, lemme know.

You flying and shipping the bike to NC?
If you need a place to stay near Nashville you've got one, either way I'm in to grab a beer.

Yup. Finally.

Attachments

• 25.jpg
    25.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 298
You're not driving far enough south. You're gonna miss all the good food ;)

There are a couple of us near Winston that go out to dinner on occasion. When are you coming in to Winston? Might get dinner.

car is 15 mins from me lol

do you have a ride from the airport to the car?

Is this your first dub? Good choice, I have a mk3 and a few old aircooled. They're too much fun.

Joey

cxman said:
car is 15 mins from me lol

do you have a ride from the airport to the car?

Flying into Charlotte. Guy from the dealership is picking us up for $75.

Aircoolin said:
Is this your first dub? Good choice, I have a mk3 and a few old aircooled. They're too much fun.

Joey

Not by far.

First car was a '63 Beetle. Second was a '71 Super. Third car was an '01 Golf TDI (also first and only car I've purchased new). Fifth car was a Seat Ibiza (can't remember year) 1.6 when I was living in Britain. I replaced that one with an '01 GTI 1.8T. Had that car until we moved back to the USA and since then have owned two Passat Wagons. The first Passat was an '01 1.8T and the second is an '06 VR6 4Motion.

I'm sort of brand loyal, I guess...

Sonreir said:
Not by far.

First car was a '63 Beetle. Second was a '71 Super. Third car was an '01 Golf TDI (also first and only car I've purchased new). Fifth car was a Seat Ibiza (can't remember year) 1.6 when I was living in Britain. I replaced that one with an '01 GTI 1.8T. Had that car until we moved back to the USA and since then have owned two Passat Wagons. The first Passat was an '01 1.8T and the second is an '06 VR6 4Motion.

I'm sort of brand loyal, I guess...

Awesome man me too! I have only had dubs and Hondas my life so far. Besides my recent yamaha r6. I do t remember reading if this one was a vr6 or not?

Joey

Back
Top Bottom