Alright PA crew, time for roll call!!!!

sup guys. New to the forum from the Philadelphia. Picked up a CB175 over the weekend. Needs some engine work but otherwise pristine.

^^Thanks. I need to learn a thing or two about these things lol.

From Sunday when I picked it up.
BMVfJyGCYAEhexf.jpg

Wow. Very clean. There is a ton of knowledge here on DTT. Make sure to start a build thread, and if yiu have any specific question just shoot me a PM. Ive had a few Honda twins, and if I don't know I can point you to who does. Good luck with the build!

VonYinzer said:
Wow. Very clean. There is a ton of knowledge here on DTT. Make sure to start a build thread, and if yiu have any specific question just shoot me a PM. Ive had a few Honda twins, and if I don't know I can point you to who does. Good luck with the build!

sounds good, thanks a bunch. I know the search button will most definitely be my best friend lol.

Em Dot said:
sup guys. New to the forum from the Philadelphia. Picked up a CB175 over the weekend. Needs some engine work but otherwise pristine.

I'm from just outside NE Philly in Bensalem, where are you at?

I'm in south Philly about a rocks throw from the stadiums lol.

if you guys are into modded cars, I had a pearl white maxima swapped and supercharged, and a black FD rx7 a few years back.

rayban1 said:
Those shocks seem to work pretty good...... so far. It actually handles better than I expected.

What part of the 'burg are you from? I live uptown.

I guess its about time to sign in. DDT has been a big help to me so far so looks like ill be sticking around here more often. 8)

Jon
1980 Honda CB750
Delaware County, (Philly Burbs)

Rob here in Avondale in SE PA - right over the DE/MD border. Cannot wait to get a project! Almost finished my garage and currently searching for a subject.....have been eating up all the valuable info you guys have to offer and looking forward to getting to know you and learn a lot!

My name is Chase and I've just moved to Denver from Albany, Oregon.

Don't have any bikes at the moment, but will be looking for a Virago xv750, nighthawk 250, or a CB450 in the future.

Daftclass said:
My name is Chase and I've just moved to Denver from Albany, Oregon.

Don't have any bikes at the moment, but will be looking for a Virago xv750, nighthawk 250, or a CB450 in the future.

Welcome to DTT Chase, though I'm not sure you replied to the right thread. ;)

VonYinzer said:
Welcome to DTT Chase, though I'm not sure you replied to the right thread. ;)

I probably should have said Denver, PA. It's such a small town, but it is in Pennsylvania. About 30 minutes from Lancaster.

Back
Top Bottom