Blake's cb350 Cafe (Update: APRIL 10th Jetted,exhaust, all hard work done! PICS)

Color Scheme

• Black on Black w/ Chrome Accents

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Black on Black w/ Black Accents

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Original Gold Orange with Black and Chrome Accents

Votes: 10 71.4%

• Total voters
Re: Blake's CB350 ( NEW VIDEO PLEASE WATCH!)

just checked out your vid man... scoot sounds good... looks good!

Watched the vid since you asked so nicely. :) Looking and sounding damn good. Is that the original paint/graphic scheme? Looks BA either way.

The Red Wonder said:
You guys are all missing out on the glory of the Southwest...our "winters" are littered with 65 degree days! Snow is overrated!

Sweet sounding bike man! Coming along good, I like when you got mad your dad, that made me think of me and my dad too..."dont do that!"

ya im ignorant... (meaning i dont know everything) and i need to learn that...College should be fun!

Jared said:
My bike hasnt faded bud!

Sweet another kid my age?

famousseajay said:
Watched the vid since you asked so nicely. :) Looking and sounding damn good. Is that the original paint/graphic scheme? Looks BA either way.

THANKS :) yes. Original paint :) untouched... 40years old. Looks sharp right?

Going to paint the seat the same scheme.

100_2435.jpg

got pipes cut.

Re: Blake's CB350 ( Pipes Cut + Video)

ooh...ooooh...
I like the length, bolt your baffle in and send us another video.

barnicle said:
ooh...ooooh...
I like the length, bolt your baffle in and send us another video.

:) wish i had the baffle.. i gotta make it first bud.

Homecoming is tommarrow for me so no work on the scoot guys.... :(

Sunday i shall find and make baffles and get my seat glassed if all goes as planned.

ill keep everyone posted.

ugh. I hate those side turned exhausts....

but to each there own.

watched your video... ;)

hah. You cheated, your dad helped you!

your dad had his hand in front of the header to check compression, I do it too.

Your idle is low. its getting there though man. congrats.

man i have to be honest... those pipes do not flow wiht the bike and look way out of place IMO
i can see shoe burns in your future! maybe it is the angle of the photo... show the whole bike... to me it just does not look right for some reason

JRK5892 said:
man i have to be honest... those pipes do not flow wiht the bike and look way out of place IMO
i can see shoe burns in your future! maybe it is the angle of the photo... show the whole bike... to me it just does not look right for some reason

+1
Norton Commando silencers with an upward tilt for that one

but def needs an upward tilt the strait lines just do not flow with the curves the bike has

no. no. no no no......the pipes are great. I have two sets of old rusted out megaphones I may repair them and use them as a last resort if I need something quieter than my shorty baffles, but In my view they are way to much for a little bike like this,. I say what you have is perfect maybe try turning them down or half way down -just so the sound ecoes off the pavement -. Anyway what ever you do make it understated, small, simple. If you burn a shoe make a little guard for it like the guys who run the cl exhaust do-little piece of aluminum withe some holes drilled into it.

http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://www.ducatimeccanica.com/ducati-750ss.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.ducatimeccanica.com/1974_750_greenframe.html&h=568&w=798&sz=55&tbnid=RWm64j_tDrjP3M:&tbnh=102&tbnw=143&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dducati%2Bgreen%2Bframe&zoom=1&q=ducati+green+frame&usg=__4yvj2bETSXPvpAiXV0af4Ppv0Zo=&sa=X&ei=FlBETeOkJ4K78ga-1qWzAQ&ved=0CEgQ9QEwBw
I f you had one of these I would say "yes do the turn up, it's traditional", but look at the foot peg placement. Its a much bigger bike and the pegs are way higher if you raise the pegs on a 350 that much, you will be in the fetal position.

I am a big fan of short pipes... i am, hell my cafe prob has the shortest pipes on the site... just saying what he has there... does not flow well at all with the bike, it is somethign that naturally pulls the eye to it, not smoooooth and flowing like a pipe should be on a bike... looks like a after thought (no offence blake just statin my opinion)
you can see on mine, i like short pipes, just not with the layout he has

lrg-372-qxtndd.jpg

Back
Top Bottom