Blake's cb350 Cafe (Update: APRIL 10th Jetted,exhaust, all hard work done! PICS)

Color Scheme

• Black on Black w/ Chrome Accents

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Black on Black w/ Black Accents

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Original Gold Orange with Black and Chrome Accents

Votes: 10 71.4%

• Total voters
Re: CB350 by Blake (NEW PICS!!!!!)

I like that last one. Not sure how you would integrate it into the seat hump though. Maybe it could be frenched in, but that might look too modern/futuristic.

Or just use simple LED strips that almost disappear when not lit.

check out some of the YZF tails as well... i used one on my FZR figther was a great looking tail
25tfh4p.jpg

LOCKARD666 said:
small multi function led tail lights.

these might be a little too big
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2-Red-2-Round-9-LED-Mini-Stop-Turn-Brake-Tail-Lights-_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQhashZitem5d2d53419aQQitemZ400192389530QQptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

these might be a little too small
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2-Mini-1-Red-3-LED-Custom-Stop-Turn-Tail-Lights-_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQhashZitem20b6ece76fQQitemZ140507932527QQptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

look for three wire hook ups... read the fine print, some of these thing will have a built in sequenced blinking effect when you energize the second hot wire... if you want a flashing brake light, i guess that could work.
Those 2" ones are exactly what I was after! Ordered them and will mount one of them flush in the cowl of my seat. I'll let you guys know how it is!

Thanks!

http://customdynamics.com/knight_rider_led_light_bar.htm

I think this is JUST what i need. Its even got 3M tape (double sided) so i can just unpeel it and stick it on the bike!

26 bucks aint to shabby... what do you guys think about me putting either the 12 light SMOKED or 21 Light SMOKED on my bike...
NOT THE FLASHING ALERT or anything fancy.. just the Solid running light with a BRIGHTER intensity for a brake.

"Not into the sequential or flashing LEDs, this light bar is for you. This light bar contains 12 high power dual intensity LEDs. In running light mode the LEDs are on in low intensity mode. When the brake or turn signal is applied the LEDs will then go to full intensity mode. The unit comes pre-taped with 3M double sided tape for easy mounting to any flat surface. Simply connect the black wire to any ground wire, the Red wire to your existing brake light or turn signal wire and the blue wire to an existing running light power source. Works with any 12VDC system, no load equalizer or resistors required. Dimensions: 4.7" long x .7" wide x .7" high. Available in Red, Amber and Smoked. These lights bars can be used as running, brake, and turn when used in conjunction with one of our controllers."

-----------

or theres these other ones that are a bit more expensive but come with turn signals build right in. the problem is that they are flush mount.
http://radiantz.com/index1.html?124.html&1

Excellent choice on the non flashing Knight Rider

teazer said:
Excellent choice on teh non flashing Knight Rider

so is that a "yes" i should go with those? i think itll be smart because if i want to change it later i can... and i wont cut up the bike.

Well whatever you guys were about to say... i went ahead and ordered the smoked tail light. :) $31.90 shipped.

myturnsignal.jpg

imseamless said:
Those 2" ones are exactly what I was after! Ordered them and will mount one of them flush in the cowl of my seat. I'll let you guys know how it is!

Thanks!

not a problem... i'll PM you my paypal address so you can get that finders fee to me ;)

LOCKARD666 said:
not a problem... i'll PM you my paypal address so you can get that finders fee to me ;)

Lol... I bet that'll happen :) :)

Anyways... Enough chitterchatter... My seat is still at the paint shop... idk what the hells going on... but im assuming they will need my tank soon... :p

Next order of busieness : air filters... I want K&N because i cant skimp on stuff thatll hurt my motor in the long run.. only the best... Now i want a good deal on K&Ns anyone help me out?

teazer said:
And/Or http://www.cosmicleds.com/stingerz/ for the indicators mounted into the sides of the seat along the bottom edge perhaps

Edit.

Wow. Snooze and there's another half dozen posts.

Haha its okay... im going for no turn signals since i wont be night riding much... but if i do its still legal to do that in illinois.

Anyways... How can i take some strain off my charging system by modding the head light?

is there a direct led replacement that will take strain off of it?

Blake, where in the great state of Illinois are you? We're up near 6 flags if you need some inspiration or a chat.

teazer said:
Blake, where in the great state of Illinois are you? We're up near 6 flags if you need some inspiration or a chat.

You say UP never six flags...but you do know they have one up towards chicago and one in st louis missouri...

Im smack dab in the middle. Central illinois... Peoria Area.

I think that light will work well withe your bike. the only time it will attract attention is when you are on the road.

barnicle said:
I think that light will work well withe your bike. the only time it will attract attention is when you are on the road.

thanks barnicle.

Thats what i was going for. I dont like the look of a tail light... it only needs to be noticed when its needed.

Can you take the "new pics" bit off the title of this thread?
I keep on using up all my internet pixies in expectation and it's such an anti climax. :eek:
Innit
;)

Back
Top Bottom