Blake's cb350 Cafe (Update: APRIL 10th Jetted,exhaust, all hard work done! PICS)

Color Scheme

• Black on Black w/ Chrome Accents

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Black on Black w/ Black Accents

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Original Gold Orange with Black and Chrome Accents

Votes: 10 71.4%

• Total voters
Ringo said:
Blake man, that seat looks great! I really like the black buttons as opposed to the chrome ones everyone uses. Nicely done. You been putting some miles on her?

unfortunatly i put about 200 miles on it illegally haha. im still 17. i have no tail light or lisence plate on my bike but i wear all the proper gear and do turnsignals with my hands and stuff... i need to probably stop that before i get busted...

scottfish said:
Looks awesome man!
she still has a little work comin... but i had to throw her on the back burner because i have 3 other projects i havent even started on.

B L A K E said:
unfortunatly i put about 200 miles on it illegally haha. im still 17. i have no tail light or lisence plate on my bike but i wear all the proper gear and do turnsignals with my hands and stuff... i need to probably stop that before i get busted...

Ah no worries--I've put about 600 on the Gulf, still unregistered, just running a plate from another bike! I even had a Sheriff follow me for a few miles today, and he didn't give two shits...or didn't run the plate. Besides, you live out in the sticks, don't you?

Ringo said:
Ah no worries--I've put about 600 on the Gulf, still unregistered, just running a plate from another bike! I even had a Sheriff follow me for a few miles today, and he didn't give two shits...or didn't run the plate. Besides, you live out in the sticks, don't you?

Yeah the nearest town is 7 miles and its only a couple thousand people. and the nearest big town is 14 miles away so im safe unless the county comes down my road and thats only about once a month ha. i can see the big shiny white car from 2 miles away from where my house is so i got time even if they are flooring it... to get home.

Hey Man,
Glad you riding the crap out of your bike. Quick question, its been a while since I went through your build blog. Did you make your own seat? I want to make one very similar to yours for my cb175

adriannarnold said:
Hey Man,
Glad you riding the crap out of your bike. Quick question, its been a while since I went through your build blog. Did you make your own seat? I want to make one very similar to yours for my cb175

yep i did. Fiberglass and resin. I formed it with florists foam from Hobby Lobby.

Love how this turned out; the seat and color look great. My only suggestion would be to cut the pipes back to about the heat guard but that's just my opinion. What happened to the CL you picked up?

i ended up doing that actually. making straight pipes out of it. It sounds awesome and performance is better. But i think it is only better because of the UNI air filters and the jetting i did with the straight pipes. I am currently ripping the engine apart and redoing everything ....for security...haha btw... this is no longer my only bike... picked up a 2008 sv650sf Dark Gray! Woot woot.

Blake, Good luck with your ongoing project. I always find myself looking for something to mess with on the old bikes, they are just to fun to leave alone ;D

p.s Congrats and be careful on your new bike thats a lot more juice between your legs, and much more refined for power, as I am sure you have found out ;)

cafecustom720 said:
Awesome on the exhaust! Did you end up leaving the heat shield on it or taking it off?
i took it off because it hung over the end of where the pipes stopped and im not about to chop a perfect heat shield. Someone might want it.

adriannarnold said:
Blake, Good luck with your ongoing project. I always find myself looking for something to mess with on the old bikes, they are just to fun to leave alone ;D

p.s Congrats and be careful on your new bike thats a lot more juice between your legs, and much more refined for power, as I am sure you have found out ;)

Capital R on the refined power.. Seriously. You dont even know. I am learning a LOT about my cb350 though. im down into the gearbox now... AMAZING how these are put together any tips guys?

cafecustom720 said:
Can we get a picture of the bike with the new pipe setup?

its in pieces bro. Im rebuilding the whole thing... because my transmission was funny.

Back
Top Bottom