Post a pic of your latest purchase

JSJamboree said:
I picked up this, doesn't start, but for 800 seemed like a good pickup, killer condition for a 77. Seat obviously needs to go.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Put those bars in the same place as that chesterfield seat.

New project = need parts... fleebay style. Notice how the only package all fucked up is the one with the fragile stickers all over it.

Attachments

• IMG_3343.JPG
    IMG_3343.JPG
    2.9 MB · Views: 240
Snatched up a titan front drum to run on the snowmobile bobber.
56562be68fd35a77f725909911006db7.jpg

Also an army surplus place had a Bunch of nos bubble shield for sale. Picked up a few for some buddies. The only bummer is that for some reason they smell like a fresh pile of dog crap... Literally. I guess old plastic doesn't age gracefully lol
ee968d4c5f07a9190a98eb2156b65955.jpg

After a few years of brewing with extract and then a couple of more with part grain, it was time to go all grain.

Attachments

• 20170226_145755.jpg
    20170226_145755.jpg
    930.1 KB · Views: 203
Nice buy Matt. I am thinking about heading that way. I have been doing extract with hops for a little while. I have my eyes set on an SS Brewtech Brewbucket first though.

Gaskets and seals for the RD400, and throttle cable adjusters for the DS7
IMG_1370_zps0nvtowvq.jpg

And picked up a sorta freebie shop TV
IMG_1417_zpsi6e0oji8.jpg

2013 KLR650 - 13,000KM, one owner who is a dealership mechanic. New tires (front not on yet) and bone stock original so I can do what I like and not worry about what someone else did.

Sent from my iPhone using DO THE TON

e624ae6e4db0c19ae0587751dac9e41d.jpg

" data-source="" class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote js-expandWatch">
Sonreir said:
After a few years of brewing with extract and then a couple of more with part grain, it was time to go all grain.

Very nice. My old roommate started with that Mr. Beer kit and had upgraded since to something similar to that. Makes some pretty good stuff!

Brodie said:
Nice buy Matt. I am thinking about heading that way. I have been doing extract with hops for a little while. I have my eyes set on an SS Brewtech Brewbucket first though.
"

You guys are making me think I should start brewing again, although I have only made beer from kits I really enjoyed doing it. I can only drink a little though, now that I have lost a kidney :( We went to a cool micro brewery in Tofino (Tofino Brewery") last weekend and dogs were allowed so I was allowed in with my girlfriend and Apollo. Nice beer, I sure love micro-brewed or home-brewed with good tunes while wrenching.

Tim said:
2013 KLR650 - 13,000KM, one owner who is a dealership mechanic. New tires (front not on yet) and bone stock original so I can do what I like and not worry about what someone else did.

e624ae6e4db0c19ae0587751dac9e41d.jpg

Nice score Tim, the swiss army knife of dual sports.

Back
Top Bottom