the zombie apocalypse thread...

mikeadamstattoo

Coast to Coast
you know you and your buddies have discussed in every single detail and outcome.

whats YOUR plan when the zombies take over?

I bought Alex(Deviant1) a book for christmas one year that has everything you need to know about escaping the Zombie take over! I forgot the title, maybe he will post it. But anyway, I guess I will grab some of my bang sticks and bats and head to his place for him to make a plan!

P.S. the book came from Barnes & Nobels for all who are interested!

I personally keep one of these on hand for just such an occasion. you never know when the H1N1 vaccine will convert us all!!!!

5349989821747660792-fp.jpg

And remember kids:

vista_zombies.jpg

tWistedWheelz said:
I bought Alex(Deviant1) a book for christmas one year that has everything you need to know about escaping the Zombie take over! I forgot the title, maybe he will post it. But anyway, I guess I will grab some of my bang sticks and bats and head to his place for him to make a plan!

P.S. the book came from Barnes & Nobels for all who are interested!

This is what you're thinking of Brandon. It rocks!

zombie_survival_guide.jpg

ah yes, the zombie survival guide.

anyone play left4dead 1 or 2 for xbox? the piercer from my shop comes over every night and we play it for about 5 hours at a time, just killing zombie after zombie. great game!

left4dead.jpg

left-4-dead-2-20090602031219294-000.jpg

left-4-dead-2.jpg

tWistedWheelz said:
Thats the one Kiley! Thanks! I am glad to see I have an army on my side for when it happens!

Ah yes, come to Birmingham, I have a 10 acre compound ready for the onslaught! We will destroy them! In the meantime, I have LFD 1&2 Mike....we should all get to playing now so we can be prepared....it's combat tactical training.

I have discussed this with my buddy, and we came to the conclusion that it really depends on what kind of Zombies we are talking about... If they can run, then we need to get to high ground and somewhere with unobstructed views... if they are the slow variety, than the best bet is to just find a good secure facility that isn't so large that you can't cover all entrances and exits. Guns and ammo are key, however, only those who can use their environment to their advantage will survive, so you gotta stay place that you are familiar with. You also need clean water, and that is the most important survival key.

What about food?

We got plenty of lakes and islands up north here. Park my ass on an island ans sit tight. Hopefully the zombies freeze before they cross the lake in the winter.

here are some pics from the mr and mrs undead in Brighton. We do like to relax in brighton and be our natural selves as often as possible. Some are from a quiet night down the pub ;D

Attachments

• zombies 003.jpg
    zombies 003.jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 579
I have both Left For Dead 1 & 2 that I play often in preparation of the coming Zombie apocalypse but don't forget the wonderful instructional video game Dead Rising. It teaches you how to survive in the mall with bounty of weapons on hand in every store. 8)

HELL YEAH!!! Zombie apocalypse... Zombie survival guide is wonderful. I have a perfect plan. Been working on it for years. Im obsessed. Watch 28 days later, and check out the extra features. Theres a great interview with some scientists about the possibility of a real viral outbreak... Scary shit.

a good plan i always had the idea of learning to fly a helicopter, (take lessons way before any alert, just for fun)

then fly a helicopter to an oil rig in the ocean, theyre supplied to feed a bunch of guys for months at a time.

Thats a good plan Mike, I live very close to said oil rigs and have access to many boats! That one is going in my survival guide plan book! Get there and then just fight off the boats and planes piloted by unfriendlies! In the Zombie apocalypse, there are no friendlies if you have not been with them from the start! See Kileys rule sheet!

My wife thinks Im nuts. I am zombie crazy. If there is a movie or show thats in any way related to zombies, Im watching. I cant get enough. There making World War Z (Max Brooks' 2nd book) into a movie soon.
Being from Pittsburgh its hard not to love zombies. This is the home of George Romero, and Night of the Living Dead, and Dawn of the Dead (the orig.) were filmed here. The mall where DoTD(Monroeville Mall) has a zombie store, and host a huge zombie walk every year. My buddys uncle is Bill Hinzman. He played the "cemetary zombie" in NoTLD. He has some of his own movies too. 28 days later is terrific. One of my top 5 favorite movies of all time.
Just got this for x-mas:
http://www.amazon.com/Zombie-Movies-Ultimate-Glenn-Kay/dp/1556527705/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&sr=8-1

Very cool.

And oil rigs need constant maintinance... Read pgs. 91-93 in the survival guide. (I have it in my desk at work... Only place I can read quietly! :D)

Back
Top Bottom