Sooooooo.... What's up?

vanilla whiskey milkshake before bed

good idea.. a night owl's thread!

Yum that sounds delicious! I'm down to my last like half ounce in the bottle of gentleman Jack.

Speaking of night owls, have you seen that commercial with the night owl guy? The one whoa wearing the owl head and has a party at his place? Lol

gentleman jack is pretty darn good..

but no, i haven't seen that commercial.

it is, ive tried other stuff and just dont like as much as good'ol jackie d.

this is it, found on youtube.
not hilariously funny, but its a night owl,lol
<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Ygn3NAGzD74&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param>

Hurley... You fuckin crack me up. Your def on my list of DTTers I plan on drinkin to excess with at some point... ha ha ha

hahahahaha i agree

i was going to post again last night, fell asleep in the middle of typing. i wish i'd had rum for the shake, instead. there's always next time!

how'd you know?!

watch out everyone. mike gets in your head, and steals your thoughts.

Its true... In a past live I was a voodoo shaman...

Fat_VooDoo_Priest_by_crippleterrapi.jpg

oh my goodness!!! THAT LOOKS JUST LIKE YOU!!!! :eek:

VonYinzer said:
Hurley... You fuckin crack me up. Your def on my list of DTTers I plan on drinkin to excess with at some point... ha ha ha

ohhh boy what'd i get my self in to. lol..

on another note, good morning, looks like the fun started ealry! i also crashed out last night, was pretty tired.

A drunken night full of questionable decisions and probobly minor head injuries if your ever in Pittsburgh, I can gurantee you that. Ill buy the first round and all... Iron City and Plinkovac for all!

I love you guys. Seriously. So many people on this forum come across as my kind of people. If any of you are ever in the Cleveland area be sure to hit me up.

djelliott said:
I love you guys. Seriously. So many people on this forum come across as my kind of people. If any of you are ever in the Cleveland area be sure to hit me up.
ooooooo..... Cleveland. But thats where the Browns live. Ewww... :D

djelliott said:
VonYinzer said:
ooooooo..... Cleveland. But thats where the Browns live. Ewww... :D

good thing i dont follow sports. hehe.

yeah we got a good crew here at dtt.

VonYinzer said:
A drunken night full of questionable decisions and probobly minor head injuries if your ever in Pittsburgh, I can gurantee you that. Ill buy the first round and all... Iron City and Plinkovac for all!
a helmet should be brought along for protection! lol
although i must admit, im more of a moderate drinker, hell, that bottle of gen jak was there for months lol.

anyhow, pittsburgh, ... cleveland.? whats it like there? is it cold? us cali boys dont do well in cold haha.

Its 40 in Pitt right now. Was 28 this AM. Will be 80 on Sat. In west PA if you dont like the weather, wait ten minutes... Itll change. :D In the summer it can be 80 all day, than 50 overnight.

thats like the perfect summer, here in the central valley in cali we get 110 degree summers! :(
totaly sux.
but luckily the beach and cooler climate is a short drive away

Back
Top Bottom