Sooooooo.... What's up?

colorado is the same way...few days ago it snowed couple inches and then it was like 60 the next day...on another note its like this.
gentlemans jack, single barrel, jameson, crown, sailor jerry....oh and try a little jacks on some vanilla ice cream! sounds odd, but tastes like butterscotch!

100 proof root beer schnaaps mixed with ginger ale and a splash of lime... Oh boy... Soooo good.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1uTTEcvuARM

bigred7785 said:
colorado is the same way...few days ago it snowed couple inches and then it was like 60 the next day...on another note its like this.
gentlemans jack, single barrel, jameson, crown, sailor jerry....oh and try a little jacks on some vanilla ice cream! sounds odd, but tastes like butterscotch!

sounds delicious.

and that song is hella funny.lol

bigred7785 said:

now add a touch of milk and blend it. you've got a shake. AMAZING.

ah! so productive go. i totaly never thought that, yet its so obvious. your a genious!

so we should all make this our late night hang out, turned out pretty cool.lol

Tried to get to bed early.. that didn't work out. Nothing interesting here!

I hear ya, sleep deprivation sucks, and it's like when the effort to crash early is made it never worksout or you end up in bed lookin at th ceiling lol thank god for coffee!

tonight was awesome. just awesome. hope everyone else is enjoying their friday/saturday! :)

Sweet awsome nights are awsome! I got my helmet painted that's kinda cool lol
:-\

Hurley, how on earth do you stay up so late so often? I mean I work steady midnight but WOW, you are a Red Bull machine!

Haha well just midnight here in California where are you located? Diffrent time zone probably, although I usualy knocked out by 1130ish today I'm livin on the edge stayin up past midnight lol

Yeah, out in PA. It's almost 4 in the morning now.

Just seems like you are one of the last ones online at night. Party on man!

go! said:
tonight was awesome. just awesome. hope everyone else is enjoying their friday/saturday! :)

It was AWESOME! Worked on the bike with all the garage doors open and enjoyed the sounds of the people in my neighborhood enjoying the beautiful weather.

awesome! i had a somewhat similar night.. bikes and good people.. and a new job ;D

go! said:
awesome! i had a somewhat similar night.. bikes and good people.. and a new job ;D

That is awesome Lauren... Really excited for you...

My friday night consisted of my best friend punching me in the face (elbowing actually, it was an accident so he says but it fucking still hurts today), some douche in plaid shorts threatening to fight me because my buddy kept singing "last caress" by the misfits at the top of his lungs to his girlfriend (which was laughable at best), and passing out in a tiny bed at a friends house, very early this (saturday) morning... It was interesting to say the least. Pittsburgh made me drunk, but it didnt rain.

that doesn't sound like such a good night :(

It wasnt the worst Ive had! ha ha ha ha ha Would have been a lot better if you were hanging out with me!

Back
Top Bottom