JULY 2012 - MID OHIO AMA Vintage Motorcycle Days

I was hopping to ride my CB360, but since I still don't have it on the road and want to buy stuff at the swap meet, I may trailer it. :eek:

On the other hand - my wife want to go and she will insist on riding her bike. ;D

BTW: whats with the Do The Ton shirts costing $30!

Decent chance I'll be up for it from North Carolina.

If any other NC folks are thinking of going send me a PM.

Right now I'm thinking bike in the truck to Columbus, then ride in Sat with some CMH friends of mine.

Working on going! We were there "in force" last year for the "Kawasaki" tribute and had a really great time! 8)

This year should be just as good! :D

I'm trying to drag a buddy down with me. I could go it alone, but he really needs to get away and join me. ;D

We'll try to firm up the commitment this week. ;)

You riding or hauling? At this point I'm dragging my wife and daughter along (they want to come see what it is I 'do' when I'm with all you hooligans) so we're bringing the car, and I'm working on setting up my trailer to haul the XS with me (single bike trailer behind the MINI).

Head down Thursday, returning Monday. We'll be driving and hauling the bikes in the trailer. Got the time off and the room booked, but I've still gotta convince my buddy we need to go! :eek: 8)

Alright, this will be great, going to meet some of the members that have been here since day one. Drewski I'll buy you a beer.

Cheers,

Maritime

Maritime, it would be an honor to drink yours and buy you one back! ;) ;D

Fun times! 8)

Well between Justin and I you will need about a 24 for each if us per day, then whatever dock will drink, about that plus or minus 6-8 and if Brad is coming too apperantly he can put Dock under the table so add a few more for him. ;D all in all take out shares in the local brewery ;D Justin and I like Yeunglings B&T and Lager ;D Ha ha I am sure we will hit a place to get beer on the way in so we don;t have to drink all of yours

Hmmm... I havent had a solid 30 beer day in awhile. Think I might take it a little easier at Mid Ohio than that though. Id like to remember it. Haha.

Ha I hear ya! I won't be comsuming my normal amount if we will be riding. Don't want to end up wrapped around a tree and even the next day can be terrible to ride in a helmet if the day before was a 30 beer day.

Hope i dont have to fish one of you out of the pool and if i do hope you can hold your breath long enough to get the camrea for a few pics ! :eek:

JustinLonghorn said:
Careful, Maritime can put down quite a few... ha

Ahhh yes. I was careful to say, "Buy you one back." :D

I've heard the rumours of legendary wild times all the way up here! ;)

I'll make sure we have a few to share boys. 8)

Rusnak_322 said:
I was hopping to ride my CB360, but since I still don't have it on the road and want to buy stuff at the swap meet, I may trailer it. :eek:

On the other hand - my wife want to go and she will insist on riding her bike. ;D

BTW: whats with the Do The Ton shirts costing $30!

What DTT shirts? Zazzle custom ones yes, and for the record we get about $1 per shirt and we've sold about 20 :)

For basic nice DTT shirts Dime City Cycles is the place to go - patches too including 10" size.

Drewski said:
Ahhh yes. I was careful to say, "Buy you one back." :D

I've heard the rumours of legendary wild times all the way up here! ;)

I'll make sure we have a few to share boys. 8)

Ha yes, but see then I could buy you one back, and then you buy me one back and before you know it.......;D we do enjoy the beverages for sure, I never get rowdy, I do get abit loud and then usually fall asleep ;D or start singing irish drinking tunes!

Back
Top Bottom