Ever get the itch for a "modern" bike?

Is it modern?

02 Night Hawk

Nighthawk.jpg

danejurrous said:
Yeah the seat is a bit lacking but not as bad as I originally thought. I bought mine back in March and have placed 5-6k miles on it since, all on the original seat, it has a new seat cover but still the same padding and contour. I haven't really found a new seat for it that didn't look ugly as hell, that's why I still have the original. There are a few guys on bandit alley I think have reshaped it to be a little more fitting to them but I don't know if it was worth the work they put into it.

I just scored a Suzuki Gel seat for the ol' Bandit on ebay. I can't wait for it to get here.

tobiism said:
I just scored a Suzuki Gel seat for the ol' Bandit on ebay. I can't wait for it to get here.

Nice work man post up some pics when you get it and let me know how it works out!

I was really close to picking up a 2007 Ducati Sport Classic this summer, but decided to go with a project bike instead.

Every now and then I'll see a modern sport bike and they look so light and agile and... purposeful? and I kind of want one. But then I remember how much more fun my GL is than my 07 ZX6 was.

Back
Top Bottom