True AWD cages

Scrappyike

Living in the Ohio freezeland where there is only July and Winter, my 1993 Range Rover LWB (Ginsu) rules.

Rover3.jpg

But since gas prices have gone to pots, had to get something that gets better than 10mpg.....a 2003 Subaru Baja (Half-breed) added to my livery

New005.jpg

I sold my 95' 300ZX TT because of my move up here. Grrrrrrr.

Very nice Surffly. You guys are bringing up memories. Here is my GTI when I was stationed in Germany. Called it the Porsche chaser.....never could catch up to them. LOL

GTI.jpg

Here is mine, had it for awhile and I love it. Have done a bit more work since I picked it up.

GTUtah.jpg

and my other, less than AWD

IMG_0297.jpg

Current Whip - 11' WRX
photo3.jpg

What I parted with for the WRX, 05' Wrangler. Miss the hell out of this car. Loved taking the doors and top off in th summer!
photo1.jpg

And since someone else wanted to share their 2wd... 88' Fox 36k on the odo. You can see my mom's Cherokee I had borrowed when the Wrangler was in the shop for 35 days straight. :'(
photo2.jpg

1979 Subaru Brat picked her up for $800 then the clutch went ;D (someone already offered me double)

this is how she sits now

Attachments

• brat1.png
    brat1.png
    894.3 KB · Views: 806
  • brat2.png
    brat2.png
    939.8 KB · Views: 839
  • brat3.png
    brat3.png
    914.1 KB · Views: 888
Lovin' the BRAT. Bought one new for my wife back in '81 when we lived in Huntington Beach. Loved that little sucker, and did all kinds of fun stuff with it, from the beach to the drive-in movie to blasting along mountain roads in AWD.

Since it appears that 4WD has been previously entered in this AWD thread, I figured I'd toss mine in, too:

FJ.jpg

Wife bought this new a few months before we started dating.(brand new) 239,950 mi. Runs awesome! Mine now cause she now has a Honda Odessey.(Wouldn't want to run two kids and thier friends around in the Impreza) Got a TD04 in the garage waiting for TMIC, blue tops, etc, give the old wagonista a slight kick in the ass.

Attachments

• Subie.JPG
    Subie.JPG
    260.7 KB · Views: 269
My 2007 WRX, Koni Struts w/ sti springs, Whiteline sway bars, 3" turbo back SS exhaust, Cobb Stage 2 tune. Its my daily Driver and I love it. It has really been a great car for me (knock on wood) Its great in the snow as well. I have a set of stock inpreza wheels with general altimax arctics that I run in the winter.

1stcamping066.jpg

My '08 Turbo Forrester Sport w/ STI "style" package. This is the 2008 International Engine of the Year award winner. I love this car. Jeep works too.

Attachments

• scooby_n_jeep.jpg
    scooby_n_jeep.jpg
    229.1 KB · Views: 264
Back
Top Bottom