DO THE TON Mama Tried 3 - Alabama 2012 - New and Improved with event pics!

Deviant1 said:
Getting so stoked for this. I just picked up an 89 Honda pc800 the other day. It doesn't have the street cred of my other bikes but the thing is like a pickup truck. Haven't decided if I'm going to ride the pc or the goldwing up or trailer both of them and maybe the 350. As far as I know Twisted is still in but I haven't discussed it with him in a bit. If anyone needs a ride from down south shoot me a pm and we'll hook it up. I'm trying to secure a pretty big trailer so hauling bikes won't be a problem.

Where are you going down from?

For those coming down, secure your accommodations ASAP as rooms in the area go fast.

Tim said:
For those coming down, secure your accommodations ASAP as rooms in the area go fast.

Can't we stay with you Tim?? :eek:

Im sure theres a bar near by thats cool with me sleeping up against the chop in their parking lot. ;)

Deviant1 said:
Nah, he snores and hogs the bed. Plus he gets all touchy feely in the morning.

Whoa!! Thanks for the heads up. :eek: I'm sure I don't wanna hear how you know that. ;)

I need my beauty sleep. Chances are I'll be 'working' the show again this year (hopefully!) which means being there at 8AM and staying till the end each day. Will definitely be recruiting some help hanging out at the booth so I can snap up some deals at the swap meet and see some of the show. Didn't see much last year but still worth every second of the time for that one night at Kiley's place. That evening is etched in my mind forever.

Tim said:
Didn't see much last year but still worth every second of the time for that one night at Kiley's place. That evening is etched in my mind forever.

Ya, the reports from last year had me twisted with envy! :D I am highly motivated to be there THIS time! 8)

Tim said:
Me too - anyone got a time machine?

Hey hey hey, gotta give a man time to finish up the garage! Wait until this year....Kanticoy designs studio/DoTheTon HQ South....sponsored by triumph....DCC guys'll be back for sure....every year gets better. Just saying.

Here's a little sneak preview of things going on. ABS plastic lines came in. Details taking shape.

2012-06-08_16-52-18_161.jpg

2012-06-08_16-24-16_155.jpg

VonYinzer said:
You need a sign that reads "no fucking whiney little bitches" over the front door.

I like that idea. We shall make it. You think I'm kidding.

no_pussy_card-p137160550358393391zvz4s_400.jpg

VonYinzer said:
You need a sign that reads "no fucking whiney little bitches" over the front door.

Damn!

I'll start looking for a hotel now then..........

Back
Top Bottom