CB350 Steampunk Frankenstein Cafe thing called Isabel

Just looking for a suitable location to do some nice shots. I'll have some soon! Got to get her registered first though...

I just came across this build. Wow.... that's all I can say. I can't wait for complete shots, there has to be somewhere suitable!

surely a suicide shift..
love this bike... maybe you could sell it to alan moore?

Attachments

• TRB1397.jpg
    TRB1397.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 1,529
Thanks chaps! She's on the road now, all registered and chugging along quite happily. Off to see if I can find a decent place to take some final pics of her this arvo. Should have something mostly finished to show you all in the new few weeks!

She's a hoot to ride too... only been out once for getting her registered, and got bailed up by 3 people in succession in the 15 minutes she was parked outside the registration joint! Second ride is to take her to show my Gramps tonight, she's actually named after my Nan who passed away a few years ago.

Very cool. Cant wait to see the photo shoot. Love my Nan I should name a bike after her too some day.

Sent from my MB525 using Tapatalk

Wow. I had to register just to say that this bike looks absolutely gorgeous. Thanks so much for sharing the build with us. I can't wait to see more pictures!

Best of luck with it all.

Thanks guys! Well I've managed to find a great location for the shoot, and the company has given me the ok to use it, just need to organise a time. You'll be seeing some (mostly) completed pics in the next few weeks hopefully!

my god! I'm in the process of making a semi steam punk cl350 and now just came across this. this thing is so beautiful!

Shoot's booked in for tonight folks, you'll see it in a few days! And have you got a build thread for the CL Foundation? Would love to see it.

Well, she's finally here! With a few additions and changes (and still waiting on my breass foot pegs to arrive, but she's basically done):

Isabel-Headlight-2_zpsmpxxugiw.jpg

Isabel-Name-Plate_zpslhtxcipw.jpg

Isabel-Seat_zpsfk0szdo8.jpg

Isabel-Tyre-Caps_zpskvkatqlq.jpg

Isabel-Spark-Caps_zpsopq8tivi.jpg

Isabel-Gauges-2_zpsblntclar.jpg

Isabel-Front-End_zps01h5ebif.jpg

Isabel-LH-Side_zpsstzwbzit.jpg

Isabel-Side_zpsuvdjk8sc.jpg

Isabel-RH-Side-Tall_zpszutqyxlz.jpg

Isabel-and-Me_zpsjk0zrkqm.jpg

Back