Funny page from Vino service manual

Tim

Administrator
Staff member
Kim got her M1 this morning ;D so she can finally ride the Vino I bought her last October. Pulled it out into the sun, washed the dust off it and got it fired up.

Went online to download the manual again, and was looking for the battery (can't find it in the scooter if you can believe it) and found this page. Not the method I'd be using to check for plugged fuel lines. Of course the really funny part is the fact they don't use the word petcock. Toilet humour to be sure, but funny nontheless.

vinomanual.jpg

WHAT???
You best make sure you sucks on da right hose or youse be gettin an ambolance ride.
Geez, what on the previous page "Use match or any disposable lighter to see if there is fuel in the tank"?

Shit, didn't bother looking once I realized how many bits I'd have to take off (unless the floor board just pops off?) It's running and charging the battery - hope the starter has enough power soon.

Well, you know, this thread could digress and go off on its own tangent. Shall I start? bahahaha

btw..."he said cock"...teehehehee

:eek: my goodness.. I think whomever wrote the book..got into too much Vino... ::) :p ;) ;D
bwwwwwwwwhahahah (tee hee hee) that pic is disturbing..

butterflymethane said:
Well, you know, this thread could digress and go off on its own tangent. Shall I start? bahahaha

btw..."he said cock"...teehehehee
and now you said it.

Back
Top Bottom