Whats up Midwest???

Patches maybe. Stickers YES! With midwest or Minnesota (oh alright, Wisconsin too...)

moto-rapido said:
I'm just a few miles west of Milwaukee in Waukesha. Almost finished with my '72 Suzuki TC90 budget cafe build & then on to a '66 Harley-Davidson/Aermacchi M-50 build.

Any interest in getting a some Midwest/Wisconsin patches made-up?
Yes-I've been thinking of getting both a patch and a couple stickers. Anyone order patches from Caveman yet?

Chivatty said:
Yes-I've been thinking of getting both a patch and a couple stickers. Anyone order patches from Caveman yet?

I like the Midwest/Wisconsin icon you have, ,Chivatty. Who's caveman?

moto-rapido said:
I like the Midwest/Wisconsin icon you have, ,Chivatty. Who's caveman?

Check this thread... http://dotheton.com/index.php?topic=5216.0
If you PM me your email I'll send you the hi-res file of that logo

kodiak said:
I'm in eau claire too, tho the bikes in about a million pieces right now.
I just got mine running last month-hope yesterday wasnt the last sunny/warm day.

jonescafe72 said:
Hey Jake, there are at least 3 more of us active on the forum right here in Wichita. PM'd ya!

Cool dude, ya we'll all have to meet up!

Chivatty said:
Leon set this up for all of us in the Midwest but far away from the existing Chicago and Detroit boards...maybe WI, MN, UP MI, wherever! I'm not sure how many members there are in rural areas but come on out of the woodworks!

Myself-I'm in Eau Claire, WI, about an hour east of St.Paul, MN and about 4 hours northwest of Milwaukee. Anyone else in the Cities or Western WI out there?
Thanks Leon!!

Check out ( Rockerbox ) in Milwaukee, The first Saturday of August.

Attachments

• rockerbox4.jpg
    178.7 KB · Views: 281
hey guys - been lurking for almost a year now....picking up my bike tomorrow! Finally. I'm in Mankato, MN and i really want to go to Rockerbox in Milwaukee this year. Hopefully the bike will be finished by then

smithk4 said:
hey guys - been lurking for almost a year now....picking up my bike tomorrow! Finally. I'm in Mankato, MN and i really want to go to Rockerbox in Milwaukee this year. Hopefully the bike will be finished by then

Hey man, I'm just 2 hrs southwest of you. What are ya puttin' together?
Stik

stik70 said:
Hey man, I'm just 2 hrs southwest of you. What are ya puttin' together?
Stik

I just picked up my "new" 71 CL350 two hours ago! I gotta read through the sticky about posting pics real quick and I throw up some pictures in the member introductions section. Once I get this baby purrin again I'd be all for an upper-midwest ride.

I am East of you aobut 2 hrs In Wausau. Just hop on 29 and keep going untill you see the next sign of civilization before GB!

Not sure if i could sit on the 360 for 2hrs to EC to vist you guys, and my bro. rough ride on a squirrly little bike like that.

Any way Who could i talk to get a patch or stickers or somthing?

cp

Chivatty said:
Leon set this up for all of us in the Midwest but far away from the existing Chicago and Detroit boards...maybe WI, MN, UP MI, wherever! I'm not sure how many members there are in rural areas but come on out of the woodworks!

Myself-I'm in Eau Claire, WI, about an hour east of St.Paul, MN and about 4 hours northwest of Milwaukee. Anyone else in the Cities or Western WI out there?
Thanks Leon!!

Back
Top Bottom