JAN 2014 - DO THE TON BIKE OF THE MONTH - VOTE!

Vote for the one you like :)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Voted. All great bikes but that DS7 really does it for me. apparently it attracts quite a lot of females too :p

Redbird has a way with women, to be sure. And clearly the pics and the bike struck a chord, as Redbird has won our first contest of 2014 with nearly 60% of the vote :) Congrats!

Tim said:
Redbird has a way with women, to be sure. And clearly the pics and the bike struck a chord, as Redbird has won our first contest of 2014 with nearly 60% of the vote :) Congrats!
congrats Redbird! Great bike and great guy!

Holy Crap, I Won?!?!
Wow... Many thanks to those who voted for my DS7! I know a large majority of them are drunk and/or blind ;)
It's humbling for me to have the people that I admire and am amazed by their work, feel the same about my little carport project.
I am truly honored ;)

Finally!, christ i was getting sick of nominating this bike. Glad to see people was able over look a few gashes in your seat 8)

Always been a fan of this one

Attachments

• splatrace049.jpg
    splatrace049.jpg
    142.6 KB · Views: 676
Haha!! Congrats RB!! It's about time your "girl".... I mean Yammie won this thing!! :D

I'm still in shock :eek:

Thanks for all the kind words guys. Its very much appreciated ;)

Tim, let me know if you want/need more/different pics for the banner.

I'm thinking about a banner of just the girls - no bike ;)

Shoot me some of your fave pics in as hi-res as possible - tim@dotheton.com

Tim said:
I'm thinking about a banner of just the girls - no bike ;)

Shoot me some of your fave pics in as hi-res as possible - tim@dotheton.com
Will do. When I get back in town tomorrow ;)

Congrats, almost didn't recognize it without my bike being in front of her, lol!!!!

Re: Re: JAN 2014 - DO THE TON BIKE OF THE MONTH - VOTE!

Redbird said:
Thanks! :D (fucker :p)

This thread isn't complete. It is missing pictures of me hacking it to bits with an angle grinder. Didn't tell them that part did ya?!

Re: Re: JAN 2014 - DO THE TON BIKE OF THE MONTH - VOTE!

Kanticoy said:
This thread isn't complete. It is missing pictures of me hacking it to bits with an angle grinder. Didn't tell them that part did ya?!
I witnessed it, and I'll testify in a court if law!!!

Kanticoy said:
i have video of it somewhere

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kanticoy said:
I don't have any pics of the surgery, just the end result.

Texasstar said:
i have video of it somewhere
Really?! I'd like to see it ;)

Back
Top Bottom