London Riders?

skidder

Hello,

New to the forum and to motorcycles in general.

Just wondering who is all from London, ONTARIO. lol

anyways heres my bike, picked it up in Paris at the vintage bike show for a bit of steal. tearing into it right now to see whats up with it. Runs fine but want it running mint before next spring.
77xs400

picture.php

Welcome!

Not in the London area myself, but do rarely make it that far West on the 401.
I'm an hour North of Toronto, in Sutton.

Curious to see what you do with your XS.
Any updates?

8)

In the Cambridge Kitchener Waterloo area. go see the bikes up at Restoration decals....... i lso ride with a bunch of guys Oil and Ale on FB. hitting the Mods and Rockers ride in the city this week end.

TheCoffeeGuy said:
In the Cambridge Kitchener Waterloo area. go see the bikes up at Restoration decals....... i lso ride with a bunch of guys Oil and Ale on FB. hitting the Mods and Rockers ride in the city this week end.

I will check out your group

78kz said:
Welcome!

Not in the London area myself, but do rarely make it that far West on the 401.
I'm an hour North of Toronto, in Sutton.

Curious to see what you do with your XS.
Any updates?

8)

Wheels painted and lips brushed, fork seals, tires, tubes, bearings, got the new shorty mufflers installed and clubman handle bars. just waiting on a chain and front master break cylinder to come in should get out for a test ride this weekend. Need to finish my break light and signals but no rush. Winters Coming.

Wont be on the road till next year so who knows what else i will end up doing to it. but cant wait, will probably ride in to Toronto a fair bit as the bike scene in London is over run with old people on electra glides

picture.php

Here are some pictures from a Thursday night in Toronto.
Leslie Ave and Lakeshore Rd. there's a meet every week.
All kinds of bikes show:

Bring it out to our Rally in Grand Bend July 10 2016.

Check out the link here http://www.dotheton.com/forum/index.php?topic=68949.0

Update one my bike
probably over 2000km already this year, I will try to make it to Toronto this summer, London seems to have zero scene for any cafes/brats/vintage bikes, considering the Paris rally and Grand Bend Vintage Rally are so close by it seems weird.

25570873674_2c062e920c_b.jpg

26175645705_a99080b3eb_b.jpg

25570874484_2dc2ece242_b.jpg

I am from London, not been on here for a while but have a vintage bike and do some riding around the North end of town.

I ride a '77 KZ650

I am getting ready for the Paris Swap meet and possibly that Grand Bend event.

Back
Top Bottom