Maintenance Schedule Spreadsheet

MikeTheFace

I made this maintenance schedule spreadsheet based on my CB360 shop manual. It will return a "PAST DUE" notice based on time since last service as well as mileage. The values for service intervals are editable. Any suggestions welcome.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/3688186/CB360%20CL360%20CJ360%20Mainenance%20Schedule.xlsx

Pretty nice, I know for my bike though that 3000 mile service gets done every 1500 pretty much. At least the timing and the cam chain tension. Then with my work and the way my life is I'm lucky to get 1500 miles in a year on all my toys. ::)

If you are running points that should be around 1500 miles IMO, they won't make it to 3000 with out being way out of whack.

Were you able to get it in a format that you could edit? I'm not sure I shared the link properly. You should be able to move where the X is and/or change the values at the top and have it update. I tried to write it in a way that would be very adaptable.

As far as the current values go, I just copied directly from the service manual.

Back
Top Bottom