Who's on Twitter?

64bastagebomr

DCC - Supporting Whiskey Fueled Mayhem Since 2009.
DTT SUPPORTER
Hey guys.. Setup the shops Twitter account this morning and have been fiddling around with it. Although I'm not a huge fan of the whole "everyone in America wants to be fawkin famous" path we're going down with single serving, topical, information sharing social networks......I do see Twitter as being cool to link up like minded moto guys around the globe though.

For instance, I found a guy this morning RustyKnuckles... RustyKnuckles.blogspot.com killer brand with lots of potential. I am now sharing his info with you guys who I'm pretty sure will in some way appreciate his work and spread the word further. That, I am down with. Sharing good quality content with the masses. If your planning a ride or hitting an event it would be cool to join everyone together on the digital dynamic thread leading up to it. Agreed?

With that being said...I didn't find a "DoTheTon" page on Twitter. Is someone going to take charge and set that up? I think that should be the official Ton'r spot with all of us shops and enthusiasts plugging into it as our main hub and each other ultimately linking us all.

For those of you who are on Twitter please join up with us....

http://www.twitter.com/dimecitycycles

I kind of dig the idea of people sending in random camera shots and such of builds and things they see while they're riding. Endless amounts of inspiration can we had from seeing things from other parts of the world.... Very cool.

J

twitter is cool if you've got mad texting on your phone... i try to keep updating what's going on in the shop, but i don't want to have to give vzw more money so i can update it more often... i'm finding that updating from home at night works pretty well

Back
Top Bottom