Paint Idears

lonelywolf8588

Been Around the Block
I think that I found a great paint combo for my GS. Brandy-wine, ivory and gold. I think this is going to be my actual number plate for my side covers.

I think it would be kickass if you actually cut, or had someone cut/waterjet that 85 out of thin brass plate... then you would just have to paint the ivory oval and apply it... it would be a SICK touch. I like the scheme though either way.

- Woody

You could hand lay the numbers in a bronze leaf. Hand turn them for a real old school race car look. Its not hard with a little practice. You can buy the leaf and glue at any craft store.

that color scheme loos awesome i'm always having trouble figuring out what colors to work with. but what you got right now will look sick

A friend of mine has a CNC machine and said he'd cut the badges and things out for me for the cost of materials. I am kind of rethinking the brandy-wine and going with a navy blue instead.

Here's something kinda similar that Roland Sands did. This bike called Glory Stomper isn't exactly the same scheme, but its close.....
3488509129_eaa3e76de5.jpg

3134254737_321497b666.jpg

Roland20Sands.jpg

woody1981 said:
I think it would be kickass if you actually cut, or had someone cut/waterjet that 85 out of thin brass plate... then you would just have to paint the ivory oval and apply it... it would be a SICK touch. I like the scheme though either way.

- Woody

do this and then lay it in acrylic and make it into a tank badge like BSA!
DSC01803.JPG

Back
Top Bottom