Dime City Cycles - Website launching soon.. What do you think?

64bastagebomr

DCC - Supporting Whiskey Fueled Mayhem Since 2009.
DTT SUPPORTER
Well guys, we're getting very close... I finished uploading over 300 CB/CL (and universal) related Cafe Racer & Bobber products today. We've still got many more to go and that doesn't even include the bespoke products we will be fabricating in-house. We're hoping to be able to launch the site at the end of the month. Keep your fingers crossed!

I did want to share a snapshot of the front page. There's still some tweaks to be done but for the most parts it's complete. Instead of the cart info being on the far right we will be showcasing our twitter wall and the Do The Ton logo (which will permanently be on the front page) will have a constant glow and fade affect with the white lines. My hopes are that new owners who do not know the way of the ton will be attracted to it like flys on a light... :)

webteaser.png

What do you guys think? Thoughts? Suggestions?

Looking forward to supporting everyone and DTT! One of the things I want to get kicked of is sponsoring DTT events around the US with swag and gift cards. We've got lots of great ideas and look forward to sharing them with everyone in the community!

Jason & The DCC Crew

Thanks for the positive reinforcement guys. We're working feverishly to get it launched by October 1st. Still lots to do as you can image. The most difficult thing has been all the creative. Everything you see on the site is original photography that's been worked over in Photoshop. In the beginning we will have stock photos for parts but as we bring in inventory and move orders we will be doing original product shots as well. Very time consuming as you can imagine...

Looks great so far! The red and black looks really cool. Can't wait to see the whole thing!

orlandocv

Back
Top Bottom