Can anyone help?

haircuttergirl

Over 1,000 Posts
This is NOT bike related. But many of you are my friends and I wanted to reach out.
I beg you to please, please take two minutes to read this.

Last Tuesday, October 27, two beautiful, vibrant girls I know went missing.
Alex and Tatianna left their apartment around 9:30 and were giving a fella named Pierre a ride.
At around 10:30 Pierre shot and killed a man named Uhon Johnson. He fled the scene in the victim's vehicle, went back to his apartment, told his girlfriend he had done something bad and they needed to go... but she wouldn't, so he left. He led the police on a three county chase, during which, he was shot by two officers.
Wednesday morning around 8, Alex's car was recovered. It was at the edge of the river, windows busted, bullet holes in the passenger headrest, and blood everywhere.

Yesterday, Thursday, November 5, Alex's body was recovered from the river. Tatianna's body was recovered today, Friday, November 6.

We still don't know the details of what happened.
This has rocked the community and left many people grieving. These girls were young, 20 and 22. They did not have life insurance and the families are about to be hit with a tremendous amount of end-of-life expenses. As a parent, sister, and friend... I want to help.

If you are able, would you consider donating? If not, please share the link to Facebook, pray, send positive vibes... anything. All of it is appreciated.

Thanks for your time.

https://www.youcaring.com/alexandria-king-tatiana-diz-463948#.Vjzi0jfDO_M.facebook

Not many words can be said.

Such a tragedy.

My condolences to you and all involved.

Shared.

Such sad news ,Prayers sent , candles lit , stay strong for your friends and the community

I meant to post that if anyone cares to read the story, you can find it as the top news on wlos.com
Here's a recent article:
http://www.wlos.com/news/features/top-stories/stories/What-39-s-Next-in-the-Case-of-Two-Asheville-Women-Found-in-River-228917.shtml#.Vj2mKJ8o7qA

Thank you so much, guys. It's been a really long 10 days :'( :'(

Back
Top Bottom