Calender Girls Discussion Thread!

tWistedWheelz

BUILT NOT BOUGHT!
I just thought it would be respectful and cleaner for all of us to blurt our thoughts and emotions of the calender girl HERE, instead of in the CALENDER GIRLS thread that Go! created (thanks Go!)
By us chatting, posting pics, and whatnot here, it will be easier for others and us to view the girls in their beauty, without muddying up the thread with all our babble!

Let me just say, this is a fine bunch! Lots of cool stuff coming from the DTT crew!

Cheers guys, a toast to you all!
Brandon

Re: Calender Girl's Discussion Thread!

ya i dig the bikes but got to be honest, was kind of hoping for some hot chicks here.

JRK5892 said:
ya i dig the bikes but got to be honest, was kind of hoping for some hot chicks here.
Hahaha!
I think we all were, its a guy thing!

Made ya look ;)

JRK5892 said:

well if you ask nicely, you might be able to convince go! to post up some of her calendar bikini pics from her go-go girls website... :eek: :eek:

ha ha ha well the wife snapped a few pics on my scoot last year... she actually has a photo shoot mid may, that we where contacted about for a local chop mag. they want to do a shoot with her and her bike, they are even coming into the shop to do it so they can have some of the 1/2 built bikes in the back round like she is waiting on us to finish should be some cool pics. the guy doing the shoot (photographer) does some wicked work and he knows that i do not want my wife all trashy and laid out... well i do, but she would never fly for that :)

33cyr0x.jpg

JRK5892 said:
ha ha ha well the wife snapped a few pics on my scoot last year... she actually has a photo shoot mid may, that we where contacted about for a local chop mag. they want to do a shoot with her and her bike, they are even coming into the shop to do it so they can have some of the 1/2 built bikes in the back round like she is waiting on us to finish should be some cool pics. the guy doing the shoot (photographer) does some wicked work and he knows that i do not want my wife all trashy and laid out... well i do, but she would never fly for that :)

33cyr0x.jpg

= a lucky, lucky boy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
more power to her mate!

Man, it is so great to see Gretta on the banner and in the calender girls's thread! Great job Kiley! I (along with a few other DTT'ers ;) ) have watched this build for a long time, waiting for this day! It is an amazing machine, beautifully designed and perfectly executed! A truly awesome part of DTT! Long live Gretta! Congrats Kiley!

tWistedWheelz said:
Man, it is so great to see Gretta on the banner and in the calender girls's thread! Great job Kiley! I (along with a few other DTT'ers ;) ) have watched this build for a long time, waiting for this day! It is an amazing machine, beautifully designed and perfectly executed! A truly awesome part of DTT! Long live Gretta! Congrats Kiley!

Thanks Brandon! I'm still blon away when I see her up there. It's like a finale in the flesh! Thank all of you guys! It's an honor!

Not that I don't love Gretta - I really, reeeeeeealy do, but that picture on the Calendar Girls thread looks like she's got training wheels. Now, what kind of image are we trying to project here? :)

Wow Kiley, what a boot to the boys!^ I guess he has never seen a race bike before!

jb, that is training wheels, Kiley is just learning to ride, cut him some slack! :D

Oh yeah, if any of you calendar girl winners has a preferene about which pic is posted in the thread, let me know!

Oh well, you guys caught me! Funny thing about that picture is that I was in the process of making a new kick stand. My wife followed me to the shoot, and brought the paddock stand with her. I think it kind of suits the racer feel of the bike! haha!

She has her third leg back now though. It's all gravy.

go! said:
Oh yeah, if any of you calendar girl winners has a preferene about which pic is posted in the thread, let me know!

Hi Go can you change mine for one of these. Same image different processing, you choose.

Thanks

cafe-1.jpg

cafe-2.jpg

thompsonmx100 said:
Joe you da man. Wife looks good propped up against that there Harley. Not that i was checking her out or anything ;)

me either last time i saw that lean and nice I was :)-( younger.

ha ha ha well she is 29! they are doing a photo shoot for some of the bikes our shop has built and she is going to be one of the models... should be pretty cool, going to have them shoot 7 of our builds for the article

Back
Top Bottom