Calender Girls Discussion Thread!

Hey guys, Any Chance we can somehow get All the winner bikes on a real calendar for net year?

Maybe the person that accepts the nomination must agree to get professional photos of his bike taken if he or she wins and submit them for the followin year's calendar. just an idea. They wouldn't have to spend so much money and get super duper professional photos right away but have them within a month or two, and submit them (after they win of course) to a source, so when we gather 12 we will have a calendar ready for the following year. Some of the bikes here like this months winner already have some amazing photos.

Who wouldn't like to have a nice DTT Calendar?

xulf13 said:
Hey guys, Any Chance we can somehow get All the winner bikes on a real calendar for net year?

Maybe the person that accepts the nomination must agree to get professional photos of his bike taken if he or she wins and submit them for the followin year's calendar. just an idea. They wouldn't have to spend so much money and get super duper professional photos right away but have them within a month or two, and submit them (after they win of course) to a source, so when we gather 12 we will have a calendar ready for the following year. Some of the bikes here like this months winner already have some amazing photos.

+1

xulf13 said:

AGREED, I was just going to suggest the same thing!

~stout

Aparently, Tim says to be on the look out, you just never know. I really hope so. I would rock that calendar in my office. ;D

If you use http://www.magcloud.com/ for the printing I think there is very little up front cost. That's who Bike Exif is using for their calendar. Collecting the high res photos and layout would be most of the work.

It will make for a great calendar...just one thought...pick another shot of squirley's bike...all others a well placed...the hose and towel in the background kinda takes away from the pic, ahaha.

I wish there were links to the build threads for the bikes... that would be nice.
I think half the fun of seeing these beauties is knowing that most went through amazing life altering AND life saving surgeries.

As for the calendar, a small before photo in one of the corners or leftover space would be cool...

Man.. A DTT calendar needs to be on my wall! That would be awesome.

P.S. I just have to say.. I love May 2010 whitexk's TX/xs650.. Beautiful. Along with the rest of them I guess. I'm just a sucker for the xs650s.

Rossicle said:
Man.. A DTT calendar needs to be on my wall! That would be awesome.

P.S. I just have to say.. I love May 2010 whitexk's TX/xs650.. Beautiful. Along with the rest of them I guess. I'm just a sucker for the xs650s.

not a bad idea...

hotfunk67 said:
Hi Go can you change mine for one of these. Same image different processing, you choose.

Thanks

cafe-1.jpg

cafe-2.jpg

Man I love this bike!!!

How about a Duc????

Attachments

• Photo09161541_1.jpg
    Photo09161541_1.jpg
    276.9 KB · Views: 562
  • Photo09161543.jpg
    Photo09161543.jpg
    240.9 KB · Views: 572