October 2015 BOTM Voting!

Vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I would like to note that these bikes are not showing up on the banner on my pc, only on my phone. They earned it, can we fix it?

DohcBikes said:
I seriously have no idea what that means.

See the little circle arrow deal right of the web adress bar: click it!

Attachments

• browser freshener.JPG
    browser freshener.JPG
    13.9 KB · Views: 682
Oh, ya that thing! but nope, it does not fix it.

I watched a youtube video on how to make bookmarks in chrome so that this site has an icon and starts on the foru page, so normally I dont see an address bar on my pc, but i loaded it through chrome and refreshed and it still shows the rd.

DohcBikes said:
Oh, ya that thing! but nope, it does not fix it.

I watched a youtube video on how to make bookmarks in chrome so that this site has an icon and starts on the foru page, so normally I dont see an address bar on my pc, but i loaded it through chrome and refreshed and it still shows the rd.

Works on the iPad but only in the shitter. Weird.

DohcBikes said:
I dont see an address bar on my pc, but i loaded it through chrome and refreshed and it still shows the rd.

PC...nuff said. Pretty much explains everything. ;)

yup new banner flicked up just now cool winners 8) 8)

Your one vote would have broken the tie! Every vote counts folks! But always happy to see a tie. All the bikes are awesome.

Tim,

I don't think we can vote from our phones. At least that's how it appeared to me on my iPhone. My laptop was in repair, so that's why I noticed. I was mobile-only for a few weeks. I wonder how it affects numbers, if at all.

Back
Top Bottom