December 2015 BOTM Voting!

Vote!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tim

Administrator
Staff member
Click on the pics to open the build threads!

Nominees - post up more pics, stories. If you want a different picture in the poll, shoot me the image link.

Voters - comment, encourage others - no negativity!

Wow... I'm truly conflicted!! :eek:

This is gonna take some time...

Epic contest to close out the year for sure. Some great builds.

Votes in ! jeez this is getting harder great builds all of them :p wot about a DTT bike of the month calendar ?

Winners all. I'd love to see more voting participation. I wonder Tim if a once a month "vote now" email reminder would improve participation?

Wangofree said:
Winners all. I'd love to see more voting participation. I wonder Tim if a once a month "vote now" email reminder would improve participation?
Good idea!

I have noticed that simply keeping the thread on the board by commenting voters definitely helps the turnout. Make your vote and give these talented guys a shout out!

The voting was easy for me! Won't say which awesome bike I voted for!

Is there not a thread already? did the last one fail? how many were printed? do I (not just me, anyone) need a license from DTT to print and market a calendar on the site?

Here is some pricing for a quality calendar with and without art.

http://www.28page.com/answers-faq/the-calendar-factory/cost-how-much-do-calendars-cost.html

100 calendars, design not included, high-quality digital printing, start at $7.97/each. To add in a completely custom design package is $295 additional.
500 calendars, design not included, high-quality digital printing, start at $4.42/each. To add in a completely custom design package is $295 additional.
1,000 calendars, full custom design included (12+ hours of art from our experienced calendar experts), marketing package included, printed offset lithography, start at $4.41/each.
At 2,500, this all inclusive package drops in price to start at $2.11/each.
At 10,000 you’re under $0.99/each, all inclusive (except freight, usually about $0.15/each).

Off-topic, but 1,000 calendars?

Sounds like a lot, unless this forum has had positive results in those numbers.

man, hard choice this month for sure. Vote in, but all winners in my book. Great job guys, this is what this site is all about!

Tune-A-Fish said:
Is there not a thread already? did the last one fail? how many were printed?
There is.
It did.
Zero.

Logan with Rust Revival debuted a 2014 calendar. Iirc, it broke even, but just barely.
Last year, for the 2015 calendar, he asked for a commitment/head count before production and couldn't get more than a handful of people interested. In fact, less than half the people whose bikes were featured expressed interest. So it was scrapped.

Huh, seems like it would be welcomed, but I also understand the lack of cash for some, If I were a vendor with a storefront It would be great to offer them at a counter display.

I would go on record to commit to 10ea. plus shipping (even without an entry) if anyone else wants to see if this could fly. May be too late if not done by end of January.

I bought the 2014 calendar, and was committed for a 2015 (my bike was one of the featured). And I'd be in for a 2016 as well, for around $15 shipped.

Redbird said:
And I'd be in for a 2016 as well, for around $15 shipped.

Ditto.

I did my own calendar in 2013 and sold about half the run to recoup some of the cost (CafePress)

Might just do it again, I have a bunch of very nice client builds I could feature...

Back
Top Bottom