February 2016 BOTM Voting!

Vote!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Somebody "crushed" it!

I am miffed that he hasn't posted back-story info and more pix...

(I wanna know)

Yeah, Cangrats! that is a gorgeous bike.

I like em all and all are repressive of this forum for sure.

It often doesnt change on pc's when the mobile banner changes.

You know, if I had won Bike of the month id want to have my bike on the banner as long as possible.

Also, it seems like its ending later and later in the month. Pretty soon we will have to skip a month to catch up, unless somebody tightens up their game. :-X

Does the winner run? The bike in the pic does not. No plug wire or throttle cable in the pics. It looks mostly complete, but...

deviant said:
Does the winner run? The bike in the pic does not. No plug wire or throttle cable in the pics. It looks mostly complete, but...

Not to be a buzz kill, but Speed Fiend was the only one to except the nom, and the only one to add build picks... with that and no wires on the Umph I'd have to say he wins by default.

What say you all??

Thanks Tuna, I appreciate that.
The winner is a super cool bike. Congrats to him! No shame in losing to that.
I would like to hear more about the bike though.

Tune-A-Fish said:
Not to be a buzz kill, but Speed Fiend was the only one to except the nom, and the only one to add build picks... with that and no wires on the Umph I'd have to say he wins by default.

What say you all??

Sounds right to me.

Sorry I haven't checked in or accepted the nomination in this thread and thanks to all who voted. The bike runs and is 100% complete and I'll update with new pics asap. There are some really great bikes and builders here, and some very valid points in this thread. I love the ton I just haven't been around lately. Cheers everyone.

Hey lookie there talkers, all it took was an email to the person you were talking about. Problem solved. Clearly the best build won.

Back
Top Bottom