August 2016 BOTM Nominations

Redbird said:
No need, I've seen your IQ points... I wasn't impressed ;)

Testicular cancer is no joke, but my IQ is 140 and I'm damn happy to be above average in that regards ;)

giphy.gif

Tune-A-Fish said:
Testicular cancer is no joke, but my IQ is 140 and I'm damn happy to be above average in that regards ;)

140 on what standard deviation? Sorry, I know that's not the point of your statement, but I have a thing with iq scores.

The right scale. Hahaha. You guys are pretty funny. Wikipedia is strong today.

deviant said:
The right scale. Hahaha. You guys are pretty funny. Wikipedia is strong today.

:) If I did have a 140 on a SD scale of 15 I could build sweet welder helmet fairings just like you eh K-2

Tune-A-Fish said:
:) If I did have a 140 on a SD scale of 15 I could build sweet welder helmet fairings just like you eh K-2

Lol! I'm not sure if ur kidding or serious about the 140 now. Sarcasm is often lost on me.

Tune-A-Fish said:
I like how you try to get personal or make immature insults when people ruffle your feathers. There are several tests for IQ and they all score differently. There are several factors, age being one of them, that determine the test. So, to talk standard deviation being "right" is pretty funny. Especially considering that an IQ test, like most psychometric tests, are measured on an ordinal scale. But whatever, if it makes you feel good to insult people and their work, than so be it. I wasn't saying shit about you personally or your self-proclaimed intelligence.

Generally people with above average IQ have other things going on besides making a point to talk about their IQ. It's kind of like the "most homophobic people have some of the most retained attraction for the same sex looming within" thing.

Nice bikes fellas. Well done all around. I'll stick around for the comments.

Sent from my iPhone using DO THE TON

deviant said:
I like how you try to get personal or make immature insults when people ruffle your feathers.

Yes teach... you use gifs instead of words like a 12 year old little girl. I'm the immature one? LOL.

Wow, this thread turned awesome
.. but since it's got so much attention, I figured I'd ask. Is there anyway that you could make it so that if you click on the banner, it takes you to the build thread of the winning bike. I always thought that world be neat and an easier way to find the build once it's up

Tune-A-Fish said:
Testicular cancer is no joke
And yet you use it as a punchline ::)

3 and 140, huh?... and your still not the the most unique person in the room :eek: lol

Redbird said:
And yet you use it as a punchline ::)

3 and 140, huh?... and your still not the the most unique person in the room :eek: lol

Meh. I'm okay with that... Hillary IS unique :-X

Back
Top Bottom