DO THE TON / DIME CITY CYCLES BIKE OF THE MONTH

Tim

Administrator
Staff member
BIG NEWS!

Our good friends at Dime City Cycles are now the official sponsor of the long-running DO THE TON Bike of the Month Contest!

Dime City Cycles are not only generous sponsors of the site, but they are good friends and incredible supporters of our community. They've been part of our group of friends since the earliest days of DO THE TON nearly 10 years ago and both DTT and DCC have grown side by side over the years working to foster the garage-built community of enthusiasts.

Dime City Cycles is the premier choice for DIY custom motorcycle parts, accessories and life style gear. Whether your interest is Cafe Racers, Bobbers, Choppers, Brats, Trackers, Scramblers or you just want something a little different for your speed machine, you’re sure to find the quality parts you need at DCC.

Beginning with this month's contest for the September BOTM, Dime City Cycles is going to recognize the winner with:

• A spot light on www.dimecitycycles.com
    [*]Email announcement to their many fans and customers
    [*]Announcement on Dime City Cycles social media profiles reaching thousands and thousands of fellow enthusiasts
    [*]Winner receives a prize from DCC (DCC swag + $100 DCC gift card)

Attachments

• DCC_official-sponsor.jpg
    DCC_official-sponsor.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 541
Awesome.

This should bring a lot more interest to the competition. I would also imagine a few new members as well.

Massive thanks to DCC (cheers Kara & Cliff ) and all that voted up my build to be first off the block for DCC /DTT BOTM prize, gotta be one of the best things to happen to our forum in a long while. BIG thanks to Tim who quietly makes things happen. Gonna raise a glass to DCC for giving us one more reason to reach the finish line cheers one & all

Attachments

• Dime City Cycles[1283837].png
    Dime City Cycles[1283837].png
    728.4 KB · Views: 556
yorkie350 said:
Massive thanks to DCC (cheers Kara & Cliff ) and all that voted up my build to be first off the block for DCC /DTT BOTM prize, gotta be one of the best things to happen to our forum in a long while. BIG thanks to Tim who quietly makes things happen. Gonna raise a glass to DCC for giving us one more reason to reach the finish line cheers one & all
That is awesome!! CONGRATS!

yorkie350 said:
Congrats Yorkie!!

That's pretty cool that DCC is a sponsor! I'll look forward to submitting when I finally get mine on the road.

Want to just extend my thanks and appreciation to everyone here who voted and set the whole thing up (ahem Tim ;)), as well as DCC for offering to sponsor the contest! Feels pretty good knowing your bike is on the banner here and the dime city homepage even if its limited.

Cheers guys!

Attachments

• Dimecitycycles homepage.png
    Dimecitycycles homepage.png
    950.5 KB · Views: 332
Back
Top Bottom