September 2016 DO THE TON / DIME CITY CYCLES BOTM Voting

Vote!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tim

Administrator
Staff member
Nominees - post up your pics and stories! If you'd like the poll photo changed shoot me a message.

Get out the vote for this first BOTM contest with Dime City Cycles on board providing recognition and reward to the winner!

Done and dusted!

Three bikes with very different purposes and all well realised. BOTM is getting tougher and tougher.

Crazy

stroker crazy said:
Done and dusted!

Three bikes with very different purposes and all well realised. BOTM is getting tougher and tougher.

Crazy

I agree, another month where it is so difficult to pick a winner, they are all winners.

I also voted for a honda. I'll try to get some story up on mine asap, but if anyone wants to read the whole build its in my signature below. It was my project for the Vintage 1000 ride that happened last week. Pre 1980 dual sports/enduros ridden 100 miles on the Trans America Trail for less than $1000. It was a lot of fun despite my rather early mechanical failure in the ride.

Congrats on the win - an amazing project and end result.

Shoot me a PM with contact information to pass along to our friends at Dime City Cycles!

Cheers Tim ,thanks to everyone that voted over the moon with the result and the bike, it tops off a great week with just getting back from taking her to the IOM certainly made a hit there too. Always a tough call on BOTM great rides all of them. DTTers creating some stunning rides as always,check out my build theres gonna be a few updates with an oil cooler set up and brake mod's, here's to many more keep going guy's n gal's

Message sent Tim, once again thanks to all for the votes time to think of a new project ooh err (all I can say for now is its gonna have two wheels ) haha??? and it won't be red !

Thanks mate took a little longer than I thought guess it was worth it in the end, thanks to all who voted hope you get to read my thread on it , took pride in the fact that I did it all myself except the powder on the frame all back yard stuff too including the paint not bad for someone with not much skill or idea ! look forward to my next project whatever that turns out to be ? cheers

Great machine Yorkie! Gotta say, this time I'm not at all surprised at the voting results. Nice work and congrats!

Back
Top Bottom