October 2016 DO THE TON / DIME CITY CYCLES BOTM Voting

Vote!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tim

Administrator
Staff member
It's time to vote! Click on the photos above to access the build thread for each bike and then vote! Or vote first - just VOTE!

Nominees - post up your pics and stories. If you want the photo in the poll changed just shoot me a PM.

Drive the vote! Let's see a big turnout this month. The chosen bike's owner will receive a nice package from Dime City Cycles including a $100 gift card! This is serious business! :)

That wasn't easy , all great builds all worthy of the prize .

Everyone who votes, make it your mission to get 3 other people to vote too!

Amazing choices here! 8)

Well done everyone! :D

3 bikes I would love to ride and own. great builds by great people. very tough choice indeed.
But my heart has lately been set on bikes that have the capacity to get off the pavement, and with that said, I casted my vote.

Congratulations! Northish on your BOTM scrambler -- beautiful bike and a great build.

I appreciate very much the nomination, the votes and all the nice comments on my cafe. I hope to be nominated again someday with some future build.

Northish and Kosmoto, it was a true honor just to be in the running next to two very high caliber builds, either one of which I'd be proud to own and ride. Thanks for the nom tune and thanks to all that voted!

Well deserved win northish! Congratulations!!!

Well, I couldn't be more surprised. I'm currently writing this from the first computer I could find in Chile after a week of volunteer work and boy am I feeling honored - really honored.

Kosmoto & Hurco550,
Thank you for the kind words and support. I maintain that each of your bikes are worthy of BOTM and hope the community can appreciate the amount of work you guys have put into your bikes. They are each so clean and in better condition than they left the factory. The beauty is really obvious in the detail on your builds.

As a new-comer to the world of motorcycles I must say that the community of people on DTT has been nothing but helpful and welcoming, and it was this support that motivated me to keep going and give this bike character. I was actaully a bit nervous about making a build thread but glad I did. Each of the bikes nominated this month span a variety of approaches and I think it's this variety that keeps things interesting. It's safe to say I am hooked. Thanks to everyone who voted and encouraged the build. Maritime, thanks for taking the time for the nomination. Thanks to Dime City and all the other vendors whose parts came together to help turn this GS450L into something unique. I tried to list all the parts out on my build thread to help out future newbies with their builds. Thanks all!

Northish said:
Well, I couldn't be more surprised. I'm currently writing this from the first computer I could find in Chile after a week of volunteer work and boy am I feeling honored - really honored.

Kosmoto & Hurco550,
Thank you for the kind words and support. I maintain that each of your bikes are worthy of BOTM and hope the community can appreciate the amount of work you guys have put into your bikes. They are each so clean and in better condition than they left the factory. The beauty is really obvious in the detail on your builds.

As a new-comer to the world of motorcycles I must say that the community of people on DTT has been nothing but helpful and welcoming, and it was this support that motivated me to keep going and give this bike character. I was actaully a bit nervous about making a build thread but glad I did. Each of the bikes nominated this month span a variety of approaches and I think it's this variety that keeps things interesting. It's safe to say I am hooked. Thanks to everyone who voted and encouraged the build. Maritime, thanks for taking the time for the nomination. Thanks to Dime City and all the other vendors whose parts came together to help turn this GS450L into something unique. I tried to list all the parts out on my build thread to help out future newbies with their builds. Thanks all!
Congratulations!

Congrat's mate , go out n enjoy ya ride while waiting for the DCC goodie bag to turn up you deserve it

A well deserved nomination.....the win is a bonus as far as I'm concerned, jolly well done.

PS I voted for yours :)

Back
Top Bottom