'75 cb360 air boxes

TheeGusBus

With all the people doing pod filters I thought it would be easy to find these but I've read they switched from 74 to 75 and the ones I find on eBay are said to fit 73,74,75,76 so I don't know how accurate that is and they are a but pricey.
Anyone in here have a set/pair of factory air boxes for a 1975 cb360 for sale?

'75 cb360 air boxes

The 75 and earlier are the same. It was the 1976 that changed. The tab on the bike are in different locations, there are 2 tabs instead of one on the frame the late model filter has 2 nuts plus the through bolt, so when installed you see 3 retainers the early models only have 2 retainers, a nut and then the through nut. Nearly every set I've seen are for the early models. Look at the part numbers on a parts microfiche.

I have one old box, one new one. I'll get a pic later to highlight the differences

Sent from planet Earth using mysterious electronic devices and Tapatalk

FYi older versus 1976 Airboxes on CB360

Attachments

• Front View Differences Air Filter.jpg
    Front View Differences Air Filter.jpg
    617.3 KB · Views: 170
  • Inside View air Filters.jpg
    Inside View air Filters.jpg
    647.4 KB · Views: 165
  • Tab Location Highlight Air Filter.jpg
    Tab Location Highlight Air Filter.jpg
    636.9 KB · Views: 158
I think I have you covered. Let me look in the garage and ill make sure its the right one. Interested?

'75 cb360 air boxes

I ended up buying a pair off eBay but they were the wrong ones. It works but mounted points don't like up, I need a later model boxes.
How much do you want for them shipped to 02723?

How about 25 bucks plus whatever shipping may be. I can go check tomorrow how much it would cost.

Back
Top Bottom