Hoosier DTT Crew

BigHoss said:
Well, I just realized that I haven't posted any pictures of my ride...But it looks like it'll have to wait until tomorrow, my images are too big :'(

Wanting to see the pictures of your bike...

Hey guys,
thought i would ask my Hoosier buddies first. I am going to run the throttle assembly below on my cb750k6. My question is i need the push/pull cable withOUT the metal bend on the end like OEM...Where can i get something that will work? Thanks

throttle.jpg

Hello,

Was directed to Hoosier DTT, looks like a good place for me. I'm a Brownsburg resident. I'm also familiar with the Steer Inn first Thursday of the month. Only made it out twice this year. My other new hobby (kart racing) had me occupied this year. Will be posting pictures of my CB360 build later. But for now "Hi too everybody."

Attachments

• P1050483.JPG
    P1050483.JPG
    440.2 KB · Views: 160
Hey everyone.
I got a job offer in Indianapolis and might be moving out there early next year. Does anyone have any recommendations on what areas I should look into for renting a place with a garage so I can continue my CB100 project?

Thanks for the tip, the job is basically in the middle of downtown. The places don't necessarily need to be in the city, I'd be willing to commute from some of the suburbs (20-30mins) as well. One of my current coworkers who went to school out there recommended looking into the Eagle Creek area. He also mentioned Carmel and Fishers but said those areas have larger homes and are better suited for families. I am mainly looking for something like a garage townhouse/condo or a smaller house (2BR w/2 car garage).

Eagle creek is nice but there's a lot of documented crime there. Carmel is nice as well with fishers. Greenwood isn't half bad either. The ns is very white collar and the ss is blue. Meaning more hotrods on the south and more super cars on the north lol. I've lived in both and being a wrencher I like the atmosphere on the south. I'd say look in broad ripple or fountain square personally.

Keith

Westside would be good for smaller house with garage. Avon, Brownsburg or Plainfield have pretty easy access to downtown. Brownsburg and Plainfield have major expressway access.

Broad Ripple and Fountain Square can be very spendy for rent.

About 25 minutes to downtown from Avon, Hoosier Daddy. But that depends on the time of day. :D

Seems like its 20min minimum to get anywhere lol. North side to the south side or 86 to 96. 20min.

I live on the southwest side of town in Mooresville just south of Plainfield
I work downtown and the commute isn't bad at all until u actually get downtown. Bout 20mins.

Back
Top Bottom