CB500T $325 - Running Bike (back fees) - Los Angeles, California

socalmike_cb72

'80 Honda CB900C; '72 Honda CB350; '65 Honda C102
Guy is selling his CB500T on craigs. I spoke to him on the phone. Bike runs great, but has $800 in back fees. So most likely a part out for spares.

Also he listed it at $399, but he mentioned to me he would do $325. Maybe you can ask for $300.

Photo and number in the ad

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/sfv/mcy/3942603578.html

motor swap with a 71' 450 I have with a stuck motor that I wan to have as an around town beater. Use the 500t frame for a track bike or something

Dude flaked while I was on my way to pick it up in the middle of 101 rush hour traffic!! Said his "friend" wanted to buy it, after he told me to drive over and pick it up. What a dildo.

1966superhawk said:
Dude flaked while I was on my way to pick it up in the middle of 101 rush hour traffic!! Said his "friend" wanted to buy it, after he told me to drive over and pick it up. What a dildo.

Damn, I hate when that happens... Makes you want to continue to their house and as soon as you get there punch him right in his dick sucker then drive back home.

Same thing happened last weekend, I take my kid 2 hours south to buy a car, 10 miles before we get there we call to tell him we're right down the street. He says "Sorry the car is sold, I was gonna call you when the paperwork was done". So I have this ass gasket on the phone and my kid having a melt down.... Good thing I left the Glock home.

Wow... What's up with everyone shooting people on here lately... This isn't the correct setting for a gun debate but it's never cool to take someone else's life... Good luck with those voices, maybe you should see your doctor/psychiatrists and be put on some meds. ;)

Back
Top Bottom