Whats up Midwest???

Chivatty

Been Around the Block
Leon set this up for all of us in the Midwest but far away from the existing Chicago and Detroit boards...maybe WI, MN, UP MI, wherever! I'm not sure how many members there are in rural areas but come on out of the woodworks!

Myself-I'm in Eau Claire, WI, about an hour east of St.Paul, MN and about 4 hours northwest of Milwaukee. Anyone else in the Cities or Western WI out there?
Thanks Leon!!

there is a fuck ton of us in milwaukee. i just moved though, now im in Genoa City, WI right on the IL/WI border.

brewtown16 said:
there is a fuck ton of us in milwaukee. i just moved though, now im in Genoa City, WI right on the IL/WI border.

I've got a brother-in-law and some nieces down in Lake Geneva-might have to look some of you guys up on the next trip down.

Chivatty said:
I've got a brother-in-law and some nieces down in Lake Geneva-might have to look some of you guys up on the next trip down.

yep, im right outside of there to the south. LG is a nice place to cruise when its not overrun with tourists.

I'm located in Wichita as well. We should get together sometime. I'm located way on the west end...Kellogg and Maize-ish.

Jonescafe72, glad to see a fellow Wichitan here. Feel free to shoot me an email at finnerandr@hotmail.com sometime. I dont currently have a running bike, but I do have a 71 CL350 project bike and a 71 CB350 parts bike and will start building as soon as I get the garage squared away.

brewtown16 said:

A friend sent me this...

http://www.brewcityonline.com/brewcity/product.asp?s_id=0&prod_name=Mayor+Ain%27t+No+Cream+Puff&pf_id=PAAAAAHLCGPEKMHJ&dept_id=5251

If the Midwest group would include someone from Central Illinois, I'm in. Everything outside of Chicago considers itself another state anyway so why not a seperate group. It also doesn't get much more rural then where I live.

Come one, come all!
I'm guilty of that whole Chicago thing too...Grew up in the north suburbs and only went further south than Comiskey Park three times until I moved up north. Loved growing up there but love living out in the boonies now!
Good to see you on the Midwest boards

Looking forward to Monday night gathering with finnerandr and woody1981. Finally meeting up with other DTTers.

Cant wait! Should be a good time! Of course I will be the only one without a bike, being that it is in pieces right now. Will be ready come the spring riding season though.

honda guy said:
any of you guys to ride with around central Indiana north east of Indy.

I am on the southside of Indy. My CB550 is not running and will hopefully be road worthy in the spring.

Winona, MN (southest, MN) checking in.

DSCN6451.jpg

I'm just a few miles west of Milwaukee in Waukesha. Almost finished with my '72 Suzuki TC90 budget cafe build & then on to a '66 Harley-Davidson/Aermacchi M-50 build.

Any interest in getting a some Midwest/Wisconsin patches made-up?

Back
Top Bottom