Well, huh... I just might be a dumb-ass.

Hey! Hey Desmo! Check your mailbox! The actual real mailbox in front of your house, there's a treat in there ;D

Tune-A-Fish, the bikes are in my shop, haven't had time to do anything with them besides ponder headlights.

Killman77 said:
Hey! Hey Desmo! Check your mailbox! The actual real mailbox in front of your house, there's a treat in there ;D

Tune-A-Fish, the bikes are in my shop, haven't had time to do anything with them besides ponder headlights.

Okay... I was gonna mention, you could sell my shirt again and put the funds in the kitty for the scoot if it hasn't shipped already.

It's a kind and generous offer, Tune-A, but your shirt has already made it's way down the western seaboard. It left San Francisco three days ago, so I would be expecting it literally any day now! ;D

Oh yeah, in case I forgot to mention it, I paid extra for tracked shipping on all of the US-bound shirts. After the long wait, I didn't want anything else to go wrong that I could help.

Besides, now I get to watch them get to all you guys, very OCD-friendly. 8)

Wow nice shirt!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    231.8 KB · Views: 580
Glad you like it.

You do know that you're upside-down, right? I mean, I appreciate you going the extra mile for the pic and all, but play safe! ;D

Trek97 where are you? I need to know if you still want that shirt!

Killman77 said:
didthetonatten... your shirt has arrived! ;D
Niiice. I will let the chauffeur take the butler to the mailbox to pick it up! HAHA! Just to make sure that is shirts, as in 2, right?

Yes indeedy, two shirts, better make sure the maid goes along to keep the other help from making off with them!

Pics pics pics guys, let's see 'em on!

CALfeRacer, your shirt has arrived! Says it was delivered to front desk/reception a little after noon yesterday 8)

What the Hell? Is there something scary about Memphis I should know?

Killman77 said:
What the Hell? Is there something scary about Memphis I should know?

Nah, it's like anywhere else... as good as you make it! that shirt must of fallen off the truck.

Fits nice too! Thanks a bunch!
Now get that kid's bike done ;)

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1428570755502.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1428570755502.jpg
    125.3 KB · Views: 690
Oh Tune-A... Tune-A-Fish... Your shirt was delivered to your mailbox yesterday!

Let's see it!

On a completely unrelated matter, I will never understand how a shirt got to fricken' SWEDEN before Memphis.

Killman77 said:
Oh Tune-A... Tune-A-Fish... Your shirt was delivered to your mailbox yesterday!

Let's see it!

On a completely unrelated matter, I will never understand how a shirt got to fricken' SWEDEN before Memphis.

Maybe "A" mailbox, but not my mailbox :-\

Back
Top Bottom